Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose in First Order Disguise, BB-8 & BB-9E

Rose in First Order Disguise, BB-8 & BB-9E

Yakface.com have a picture up of the multipack containing Rose in First Order Disguise, BB-8 and BB-9E
    UPC: 630509596690
    Walmart SKU: 954528985

Looks like a pack well worth buying. Thoughts on this pack?

this is a neat looking set and I love they used it to get out 2 small droids that don't warrant a single card release

Love it love it. Can't get enough rose figures or heroes in disguise.

must buy. Here's hoping they make a Finn companion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance_Quazar View Post
    Love it love it. Can't get enough rose figures or heroes in disguise.

must buy. Here's hoping they make a Finn companion.
    initially, I was thinking a disquised finn and phasma could be an ideal 2 pack but then I recalled the terrible tfa finn/phasma 2pk from earlier this year and wonder if another finn/phasma set would be ideal. Now, wouldn't be sad or even funny, if that set was planned for ff2 and when the factory started it up there was a miscommunication and the factory made the wrong finn so Hasbro decided to just release it now (or should I say- then) unannounced.

definitely picking this set up and might grab a few to make some custom Female FO Officers. I hope the cap is removable in this set...
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Looks interesting and will probably pick it up.

I like that they're making the lower tunics separate pieces again rather than one big hunk of plastic with unsightly joints.

So it's a multi-pack? I'm curious how many figures are included besides the Droids? And if none, then how much is this set with 1 figure and some accessories? $20 like Vader/Probe Droid & Bala -Tik/Rathtar? Or is it in that $13 Armor up price point, or possibly the 2-pk range like what was used for R1?

Yes, while some of you are fine over paying for figures. I am not, not in this instance. An $8 figure, in a $20 package with two lil Droids to offset it. Seems a stretch.
    IMO, she should have come with Finn in disguise. Then the pack would have been closer to the $20 price.

I guess that means a second one with Finn is coming, that has more accessories? What would be cool, is to do the 2-pks with an adversary. One way to get some of the backgrounders FO Officers etc.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Has the price been discovered to be $20?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    Has the price been discovered to be $20?
    No, it's the same price as all the other 2 packs. The Walmart site lists it if you search for the SKU, it's not currently in stock however: https://www.walmart.com/ip/FAST-TRAC...TA-1/954528985

Priced at $14.97

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast