Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter & FO TIE Pilot (Walmart)

First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter & FO TIE Pilot (Walmart)

Walmart will be releasing a First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter & Figure from the Last Jedi. It will have electronics.

Thoughts on this item?

Would have preferred the other First Order TIE w/electronics. Anyways, I hope that's not an old stock photo. The warped wing isn't promising.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by Deak_Starkiller View Post
    Would have preferred the other First Order TIE w/electronics. Anyways, I hope that's not an old stock photo. The warped wing isn't promising.
    This is a screenshot from a video on youtube showing the F.O. TIE box.

As you can see this toy also has the 'force-link' gimmick too.

Whether or not it is the same 2015 TIE mold with warpy wings (with the added gimmicky electronics) remains a mystery for now ...

My toys r us Desert battle worn version wings are still holding up two years on. Hopefully they've used the same wings on this one.

Whats the deal with this set? Is this a new and unique figure?

Force Link in it/them.
    Co-founder and contributor, Phantastic Geek
    Check out the Agents of SHIELD, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Jessica Jones podcasts and Star Trek: Discovery Podcast by Phantastic Geek on iTunes and http://phantasticgeek.com. Follow us on Twitter (@PhantasticGeek).

Looks like this set is now available on Walmart.com with store Pickup as an option for anyone interested. I was sort of interested in grabbing one, but was hoping someone else would review it first so I could see if the quality is better this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorBandito View Post
    Looks like this set is now available on Walmart.com with store Pickup as an option for anyone interested. I was sort of interested in grabbing one, but was hoping someone else would review it first so I could see if the quality is better this time around.
    That is what I'm waiting on. Been checking the local stores and they've yet to put out anything for TLJ. I really hope they fixed the wings

It's the same mold from 2015 with electronics added to the ship. Lets hope they don't come with warped wings this time round.

I wish Hasbro would release the regular First Order TIE Fighter as well as this Special Forces one.

I'm a bit miffed that this is NOT a S/F Tie pilot. To me, that's like General Veers and an AT-AT driver trading places.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast