Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter & FO TIE Pilot (Walmart)

Wrong fandom, Hasbro. "Star Trek" has warp. The Enterprise should warp. Not a TIE Fighter.

Maybe Star Wars needs help from Star Trek in improving their structural integrity fields (SIF). ***logs off and runs away***
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

so warpy wobbly wings aside, how is the figure? Any difference than any TFA release like different markings, helmet designs, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead_Bothan View Post
    Wrong fandom, Hasbro. "Star Trek" has warp. The Enterprise should warp. Not a TIE Fighter.
    Hah! Well done.

Wow. I got no words after seeing those pics. Totally speechless here. Gotta believe the cannons on Poe's Boosted X-Wing are going to be all bent out of shape as well. 2 years to fix this **** and nothing.

Man I really lucked out with my purchase from 2015. The wings are perfectly straight and have been disconnected from the ship, stored leaning over during the hottest summer in living memory. Still fine!
    ​N E R D ​★ ​H E R F E R

I'm going to try and straighten them as best as possible but not sure if it will work. was thinking of using a blow dryer on low heat to see if I can unwarp the solar panels. going to be calling Hasbro today and complain.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I'd send it back.

That's almost identical to how the wings looked on the TFA one I bought 2 years ago, and then immediately took back. How disappointing. I love the design of this Tie and would have loved to get this if the quality issues were fixed...

absolutely zero help from Hasbro. they came that since this is a store exclusive they don't have replacement parts.. my only options are to either:

1.) return to the store and exchange for similar product and hope that they panels are not as warped
    2.) return to Hasbro and they will either refund my money or ship me a product of equal value

I tried to explain that this is the same mold as the TFA TIE Fighter and if they could just ship me the replacement wings for it but the representative said they cannot do that. UGH. I told her she should notify the SW Design team of the shoddy plastic that the factory is using and tell them that many more people are going to complain.. not sure if she will relay the message but it's worth a shot.

I'm still thinking about using a blow dryer on it to see if I can somewhat unwarp the panels enough to make it look a little better as I do love the design of the ship. if not then I might try customizing the wings to make a battle damaged TIE or recreate the look of the TIE when it crashed into Jakku
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast