Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 Pack - Rey, Luke, Rose & FO Stormtrooper Officer

4 Pack - Rey, Luke, Rose & FO Stormtrooper Officer

It appears Hasbro will be releasing some of the individual figures in a 4 pack according to Yahoo:

Thoughts on this pack?

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post

Thoughts on this pack?
    I'm thinking we're going to see allot of these returned with that "FO Stormtrooper Officer" swapped out with some old clone troopers or other crap.
    It is the mission of each true Jedi Knight... His duty... nay, his privilege!
    To dream, the impossible dream... To fight, the uneatable foe... To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest, to follow that star. No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.

I believe I read that this also comes with the Force Link thingy right?
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

What's this tease with the Heavy Trooper again? I mean, just release him in a single pack, or better yet in a 2-pack with a heavy assault cannon accessory.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by Deak_Starkiller View Post
    What's this tease with the Heavy Trooper again? I mean, just release him in a single pack, or better yet in a 2-pack with a heavy assault cannon accessory.

that would be way to easy and make to much sense... besides if they did that what other figure could they put in there to attract people to buy the set?
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I understand the marketing idea behind it, but the trooper's still incomplete IMO. The cannons on the FO snospeeder or BB-8 playset don't cut it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    that would be way to easy and make to much sense... besides if they did that what other figure could they put in there to attract people to buy the set?
    dare I say..... leia (general battle gear)?..lol

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    dare I say..... leia (general battle gear)?..lol
    I'd be all for a General Leia from TFA in this set.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Does anyone know when this is coming out? I checked the Kohl's near my house yesterday and no sign of it.

The Rogue One exclusive was released in October 2016, IIRC so hopefully this one will be as timely.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast