Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose - Resistance Tech

In teresting choice. Not to impressed by the realization though. T-crotch is awful. At first, i even thought it was a 6" figure

Same here. lol
    The when it was said that it's a 4" figure, I though oh well I guess I'm pleased. Maybe...
    I like the fact we're getting her, now I don't have to buy the 5POA version at all. But I'm seriously over their flawed design on SA figures. It feels like a big middle finger aimed at customizers as payback somehow. BRING back swivel waists please! Luke has it so why the difference? Also, ditch that freaking hard plastic back to the more pliable stuff. If you want to use HARD plastic, use it for the weapons!

That's not a typical T-crotch though, it's the new BH hips that I extremely dislike. Pleas bring back swivel hips too.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I gotta say, I think the 5 POA version looks way better.

Odd choice here. I was looking forward to Rey. I'll get her, but I would have happily waited until 2019 to get this figure.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Same here. lol
    The when it was said that it's a 4" figure, I though oh well I guess I'm pleased. Maybe...
    I like the fact we're getting her, now I don't have to buy the 5POA version at all. But I'm seriously over their flawed design on SA figures. It feels like a big middle finger aimed at customizers as payback somehow. BRING back swivel waists please! Luke has it so why the difference? Also, ditch that freaking hard plastic back to the more pliable stuff. If you want to use HARD plastic, use it for the weapons!

That's not a typical T-crotch though, it's the new BH hips that I extremely dislike. Pleas bring back swivel hips too.
    All of this.

(except for the "hard plastic for weapons"). They're tiny and have to be soft or they'd kill babies.

Then don't feed them to babies. ^ Never did quite understand this, I survived w/o choking on toys, same as my Sister, Cousin etc. NO one I know personally has ever choked on a toy, and died.

Quote Originally Posted by Agen_Kolar View Post
    I gotta say, I think the 5 POA version looks way better.
    I wouldn't say way better, just better looking in certain places.

Then don't feed them to babies. ^ Never did quite understand this, I survived w/o choking on toys, same as my Sister, Cousin etc. NO one I know personally has ever choked on a toy, and died.
    Wow. You and your friends must be geniuses. Thank goodness you're still here.

Doesn't mean we don't need reasonably safety standards to live in a society.

it's interesting though, that Hasbro seems to be the only Company that does this. ALL the other action figure weapons are hard plastic...

NO one I know personally has ever choked on a toy, and died.
    Some poor kid DID though, on a Battlestar Galactica missile in the '70's.
    Hence the Health & Safety.
    May you live in interesting times.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast