Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose - Resistance Tech

Yeah, just because you don't know someone who died from it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I mean you're a lot less likely to know the people who did die right?

Rian Johnson said at Celebration that Rose is the biggest new character in the movie. Think of Yoda, Fett, Emperor, Jabba, Ewoks. The biggest new character in a Star Wars sequel tends to be pretty big. Granted, the ST is a lot less original so is most likely re-using the side characters way more than usual. But Hasbro may be justified in putting her in the three main figure lines so quickly.

If that's the case, I hope she lives past EP 9 and they make 3 more movies about her.

Joking aside, it will be nice to see someone get some depth to their character. Fett wasn't really a big character though, he was essentially a throw a way that found a following.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I prefer the 5POA Rose headsculpt. Does anyone know if they are swap-able?

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    it's interesting though, that Hasbro seems to be the only Company that does this. ALL the other action figure weapons are hard plastic...
    I often wondered if the soft bendy weapons were any safer. I mean, if the bend/fold they could go deeper down a child's throat, maybe even open up and be harder to remove. Think about the guy on "1000 ways to die" that tried to swotd-swallow an umbrella. Just my $0.02

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklab View Post
    Don't feed (or link to) the trolls.

if you don't like the website, don't visit it. Other people can do what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklab View Post
    Don't feed (or link to) the trolls.
    Heh. Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Julythrunov View Post
    if you don't like the website, don't visit it. Other people can do what they want.
    I worked for that site. The troll in chief drove out most of the good people who didn't want to write like a bunch of whiny babies. So I said "See ya!"

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast