Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Rose - Resistance Tech

I've been looking at the Black Series Rose, and I think it just looks odd.

Does it really look like that in person?
    Salt-licker guy from Crait deserves a figure.
    He made the ultimate sacrifice, licking that dirt to find out what it was. We should respect and honor him with an action figure.
    ~~Rose Tico focus collector~~

I have two of her and I think it looks pretty much just like her in the film. The actress isn't as pale in my opinion.

I had to cut a little away around her armpits to get her to hold the rifle correctly. :{J
    Disney? "Canon" you say? You must unlearn what you have learned...

If you need anything 3d Printed PM me. :{J

Finally got one today due to the $8.84 sale, and she really is the definition of average. It’s just a very bland figure, and the proportions are incredibly wonky. Don’t own it, but the 5POA definitely looks better. Also, lost the taser already!

Quote Originally Posted by Wookieman26 View Post
    Finally got one today due to the $8.84 sale, and she really is the definition of average. It’s just a very bland figure, and the proportions are incredibly wonky. Don’t own it, but the 5POA definitely looks better. Also, lost the taser already!
    Agreed. I really wish they could have given her a better outfit in the film.
    A
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by coachvader View Post
    what figures are involved with the Leia custom? Is this a more accurate Leia seen in tlj, then the 5 poa one on the pegs now?
    It's not more accurate. It's just the easiest way to get a super articulated Leia. All I did was remove the plastic cloak from the BS Leia and then put the TLJ head and cloak on that BS one.
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

Found a $4 BS Rose at WM. Figured I could help clear a peg for that.

That's actually a great deal for the figure. She's kind of bland, but you can make more Resistance techs with the body.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I suppose, but I'd rather the repaint the Yavin Ground Crew that color. Then I'd buy multiples.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

The only problem now is that I am just a couple of figures away from completing the WM exclusive line. Excluding the elusive Scarif Trooper, I don't really want any of the other figs, but the temptation is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wookieman26 View Post
    I kept the taser in the box.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011