Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke Skywalker - TLJ

Luke Skywalker - TLJ

3.75" SA Luke! Yay!!! Still a WalMart exclusive! BOOOO!!!!

No lightsaber shown with Luke...

Quote Originally Posted by Internets View Post
    No lightsaber shown with Luke...
    Yeah I think that's gonna be one of those "surprises" they are holding back on right now. Guess we will see one with the dark suited Luke later on. Hopefully not as "late" as this one ended up being.
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

Quote Originally Posted by matto View Post
    Yeah I think that's gonna be one of those "surprises" they are holding back on right now. Guess we will see one with the dark suited Luke later on. Hopefully not as "late" as this one ended up being.
    Luke in dark robes due December 2019 !
    My Flickr Action Figure Photography:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/144608631@N02/albums

If we don't get a lightsaber they could include a gloved lower arm as an accessory.

Luke does look great! And if I do find this version, I'll definitely buy it! After all, i cannot guarantee that I'd find the TVC version either. So I'm not waiting. lol
    I'll also get a couple extras if I find any, that is a great looking Jedi getup for customs!

However, I'm a bit confused as I saw these pics in the 6" threads. So I assumed they were for that line.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPalpitate View Post
    3.75" SA Luke! Yay!!! Still a WalMart exclusive! BOOOO!!!!

Not for long. Wait for the TVC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kareth View Post
    Not for long. Wait for the TVC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Damn, I almost want to wait for TVC2 to get this figure since they will undoubtedly release him on a Vintage card, but I've waited for so long I'll just bite the bullet and buy him in BS format.

Is Luke available tomorrow or will this be similar to the TFA 3.75" BS rollout?

Not quite clear but i believe this wave should be available for FF2 at Wal*Mart. Might not be around at every store though.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast