Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke Skywalker - TLJ

Yeah, and I know that at least one other Wal-Mart in the area had their stuff out a few days ago. I wasn't there, but a friend of mine tried to buy something but they wouldn't sell it to him. What a cluster F.

Walmarts around here were a disaster. No new SA figures at all, but also no new anything. One store had a shipper full of 6" vehicles and figures and that was it. Other had absolutely nothing TLJ out as of nine am. Target had a ton of stuff. All scales and lines. Made me hate once again that Walmart had exclusivity of this line. Such a mess.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    Right there with you, lister...same outside Baltimore. I told a mgr. you can't sell it if it's sitting in the back. No pallets out anywhere...and Target was a hot mess of scalpers & collectors in a feeding frenzy. Very annoying, and decidedly not fun.
    Yeah, I didn't want to get out there with the chum.
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants series to succeed, it will put the shows on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

Quote Originally Posted by my_kind_of_scum View Post
    Walmarts around here were a disaster. No new SA figures at all, but also no new anything. One store had a shipper full of 6" vehicles and figures and that was it. Other had absolutely nothing TLJ out as of nine am. Target had a ton of stuff. All scales and lines. Made me hate once again that Walmart had exclusivity of this line. Such a mess.
    Not sure where the rumor started that the BS 3.75" would be out but I should have known it was wrong. Hasbro wants us to buy up all the 5POA junk and then spend again for the later released BS. In the excitement of all the images and news yesterday I got my hopes up, only to be dropped real fast. TRU was a little bit better. They had product, but in very small quantities. There were more banners & posters in front of store & windows than they had toys. Target was overall best stocked with merch. They didn't have everything but they had a lot. I'm eager to hear now when the BS 3.75" and the other 6" exclusives are gonna release.
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

Actually, they were not rumored to come for FF. Hasbro's marketing campaign led us to believe they would be part of FF by allowing some media to reveal the next wave today.

I think if they had SA 3 3/4 figures available at Force Fridays there'd be actual fighting in the aisles.

Releasing info the way Hasbro did yesterday made certain that people were going to hit EVERY retailer today. I stopped into WalMart today with hopes of finding this wave. But seeing how there were no leak reports for this wave? I wasn't surprised that this wave was not on the pegs.

Still, Luke looks pretty awesome. And I'm looking forward to getting this figure.

I'm beside myself with joy that they went with the Jedi Master version, I just wasn't keen on the other look.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

These are out! Start re-checking Walmart, or all Walmarts. Every one of my Walmarts were completely different in my findings. But the BS 3.75" figures are in stores. Just left with all but Rose. Did not want her...for now.
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

Any idea when this will be released?

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast