Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Obi-Wan Kenobi

This is gonna look great with Rogue One Vader. Can't wait.

Yeah, does this mean there is a third wave to track down tomorrow?
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

I had seen this figure a few weeks back, had explained it as best I could in another thread around here. I think it looks great other than the T-crotch.

Emperor's Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    Is the head ball socket or swivel post?

I'm on the fence with this guy. I'm pretty happy with flashback Ben for my hood up version and my potj/spirit Obi-wan hybrid kinda does the job for the hood down look.

I'm wondering if the separate cloak means they will release a hood down version down the road. Maybe packed with a farmboy Luke??
    the head is a ball socket.

As as far as I could see only yoda and obi-wan in wave 2 with repacksof chewbacca, rose, hux , c-3po filling out the wave
    Formerly of Cyber_Syxx fame.

Quote Originally Posted by Binary_Sunset View Post
    Wasted opportunity. It's just a flashback Ben from '99 with a more neutral pose.
    It's almost twenty years later and this was the best they could do.

Most pointless figure of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Binary_Sunset View Post
    Wasted opportunity. It's just a flashback Ben from '99 with a more neutral pose.
    Agreed. Wasted opportunity. But I ignore 5POA as it is. I grew up with the actual vintage product from Kenner. I'm not wasting my time with this stuff.
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants series to succeed, it will put the shows on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

This figure is sort of a mystery to me. Has anyone seen this at retail?

The sculpt looks reasonably good. And it looks like it's supposed to be Obi-Wan from that moment on the Death Star where he sees Darth Vader for the first time. That's incredibly specific, IMHO.

But with the limited articulation? This figure shouldn't be mentioned in the same conversation as the TLC Obi-Wan Kenobi, circa 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklab View Post
    But with the limited articulation? This figure shouldn't be mentioned in the same conversation as the TLC Obi-Wan Kenobi, circa 2008.
    I'll take limited articulation over giant, poofy doll clothes any day.

Can't wait for this one!

Anyone find this guy or yoda in the wild?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast