Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Obi-Wan Kenobi

I think they got the hairline and thinness more accurately on the Black Series die cast version. But the face sculpt on this figure is overall better.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    How do you figure that? There have been tons of Obi-Wans in the modern line.
    Because this is a 5POA figure, which hasn't been done since then. Though I guess some would count the POTJ figure too, but i still considered all those as "Kenner" era figures. There hasn't been a modern non PT "Ben" Kenobi that was 5POA until now. They've all been SA, which I consider different enough to be non comparable to 5POA. When it comes to comparing figures, I don't mingle these two together. I'm sure it's just me that does this though. Comparing this figure to the Legacy one seems like inaccurate assessments IMO. If they released a brand new SA figure this year, I could see comparing it to the Legacy figure. But for this one, the only comparable figure would be the POTJ figure. That's just how I see it.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I got mine via Amazon. Great paint apps, and the sculpt is awesome. Itís a personal favorite of mine in the line.

Both this and the recent Emperor sculpts look so good, but that dang square crotch ruins it for me. If they had a seamless skirt (either no articulation or a soft rubbery plastic dress with the articulation at the hips underneath) I'd buy both.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Quote Originally Posted by Daigo_Bah View Post
    Both this and the recent Emperor sculpts look so good, but that dang square crotch ruins it for me. If they had a seamless skirt (either no articulation or a soft rubbery plastic dress with the articulation at the hips underneath) I'd buy both.
    This! Same goes for the TLJ General Hux figure, I hate how they cut up his skirt for the articulation

I was so excited to get him to the car and open him along with Yoda. His left arm though, will not stay in place, and I am so aggravated!!

I like the addition of the loop at the bottom of the lightsaber hilt to hook onto a belt hook if the figure had a belt hook

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516