Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Master Replicas Group Inc.

Master Replicas Group Inc.

So, ten years later we start over. How does the community feel about this?

http://www.masterreplicasgroup.com

I am a collector that asked for the old Master Replicas to return. I feel a bit cautious though... Careful what you wish for? I see Steve Dymszo here, bring out the HAL-9000 that was released with his artifactory replicas company.
    Last edited by RediNight; 08-21-2017 at 06:14 PM.
    Always looking for more Yodas in great condition no matter the completeness! Also Amanaman's staff!!!!

NEVER REPOS! NEVER!

It'll be interesting to watch the value of the old MR products impacted by this announcement and if they start making SW products again. Could see a significant drop in the market value for those old MR items which will help the community. Or it could Drive them up higher if the quality of the products isn't the same. Very interesting...

This brings back memories. It will be interesting to see what they develop in the long run.
    She's lost the will to live?! What is your degree in? Poetry!? You sorry bunch of hippies! Don't use the billions of dollars of medical equipment around us.

Although I own many MR SW items, I hope the new company will produce SW prop replicas.
    I can't imagine that any new operation will be worse than EFX

I'm excited about this news.. bring back high quality Star Wars replicas..

Didn't a website like this pop up a year or two ago and then suddenly just disappear? Don't get me wrong, I would love to see them come back and especially with Star Wars props, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much yet.
    The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

With all the crazy and bad news recently, this has brought a smile back to my face

This awesome..
    My wallet hasn't recovered from some of the eBay price I have been paying for original MR items..
    I hope they start to produce some awesome replicas.. Like somebody stated before.. I can't get any worse than what we have to deal with EFX..
    Last edited by Imperial1973; 08-21-2017 at 09:18 PM.

Just signed for their news letter..
    Crossing my fingers they start producing some great Star Wars replica's..

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast