Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast

Thread: Resistance A-Wing

Anyone still looking for the red A-Wing? A Ross near me has five of them.

My apologies to all the people that tried to get in touch with me over the past couple of weeks(I had a death in the family & had to fly up & down the east coast 3 times, life’s been a hectic while)......
    In any case.....for anyone who is still looking for one of these, please feel free to PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Maynard View Post
    My apologies to all the people that tried to get in touch with me over the past couple of weeks(I had a death in the family & had to fly up & down the east coast 3 times, life’s been a hectic while)......
    In any case.....for anyone who is still looking for one of these, please feel free to PM me.
    Off to check Maynards want list!

Just recently got this TLJ red variant A-wing. Beautiful vehicle. This is my favorite version of the A-wing, ever. Even though I'm not sure this was even in the films, I really like the red-dominant aspect of the ship.

Also like how this is the "opposite" color-wise of the 1997 POTF2 version. I.e., the '97 ROTJ version had the red color in the middle, and the white color on the sides - which was obviously screen accurate re: the fim. Conversely, this red variant A-wing showcases the red color on the sides, and the white in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by ThallJoben View Post
    Just recently got this TLJ red variant A-wing. Beautiful vehicle. This is my favorite version of the A-wing, ever. Even though I'm not sure this was even in the films, I really like the red-dominant aspect of the ship.

Also like how this is the "opposite" color-wise of the 1997 POTF2 version. I.e., the '97 ROTJ version had the red color in the middle, and the white color on the sides - which was obviously screen accurate re: the fim. Conversely, this red variant A-wing showcases the red color on the sides, and the white in the middle.
    The red version does have an interesting look. They were in "The Last Jedi" in the hangar preparing to launch before Kylo Ren blew it all up. I'm hoping since there look to be A-wings in "The Rise of Skywalker" that we'll see a red version actually flying around. It'd be an easy toy for Hasbro to re-release, too.

There was a red A-Wing buzzing between the Resistance bombers, but it wasn't featured all that prominently. They'll probably get more action in ROS, but I wonder if Hasbro will repack it, considering both the red and blue versions went to discount outlets. On another note - if anyone has the pilot from the red A-Wing for trade, I'm still looking for one.

It's also the one at Galaxy's Edge.

I'm surprised they didn't just turn it into a Disney Parks exclusive.

After looking at this ship some more, I have some more praise for this:

-The minor battle damage in the front of the ship (similar to the picture above) looks great. This is missing from the regular Blue TLJ A-wing.

-The pilot for this particular A-wing is fantastic; I like the outfit, color(s), helmet, and all-around sculpt. This is definitely one of my favorite Rebel pilot outfits from any of the films.

Wow, I didn't realize the Rebels A-wing was that much smaller than the other two. It's just a darn shame it has that ugly Nerf launcher underneath.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast