Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Resistance A-Wing

If it doesn't have an obnoxious Nerf feature on it, this will be an instant buy.
    See you around, kid.

Sorry that's a link to instagram but if you actually watch it on the instagram app it's a video of the various sides of the box.

And I believe* this is an all new mold, even though the Guns are similar to the rebels a wing I don't think it's the same body.

Upon further inspection it is certainly not the same mold as the rebels awing. On a side note, look at the diminished quality since the legacy collection days. Unreal.

I really don't care about the "Force Link" feature, but if it gets rid of Nerf crap on toys going forward then I would say I'm happy it's here LOL.

Nerf is gone from all vehicles for The Last Jedi. Also, the dead giveaway is that Nerf logo isn't emblazoned on the front of the box. No logo, no Nerf.

I'm more excited over the Pilot than the ship! lol I like that olive color of her flight suit, nice to see something other than orange all the time.

Since the Nerf aspect is gone, I'm surprised they didn't just use the older mold. I mean it's not like there are nay major changes in the design to warrant a new mold.
    I may get one, i like the deco.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Julythrunov View Post
    And I believe* this is an all new mold, even though the Guns are similar to the rebels a wing I don't think it's the same body.
    Ah, that's it, yes. Those guns.

Also, it doesn't quite look right becausee the cockpit seems a bit too high and is missing the bit behind it that tapers into the body proper. Laziness or intentional I wonder?
    May you live in interesting times.

That's an instant buy for me! I'm feeling very happy that we are (seemingly) taking a step back in the right direction with these TLJ ships, it's not Legacy but it's leagues better than TFA's offerings.

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast