Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperial TIE Fighter

Imperial TIE Fighter

Yakface have details up about the upcoming Han Solo movie Imperial TIE Fighter, it was briefly seen at a past convention and was never seen again. Thoughts on seeing a TIE Fighter in this line?

I'm always up for more TIE Fighters but I wish that this was the TIE/rb fighter from the film. that just looks awesome. I'd also love to see Hasbro revisit the TIE Bomber, large wing TIE fighter, an all new version of Vader's TIE Advanced and make 2 of the EU versions of the TIE fighter... The Phantom V-38 from Rebel Assault the Hidden Empire, and the TIE Defender (from TIE Fighter the PC Game and Rebels)
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I'm always up for more TIE Fighters but I wish that this was the TIE/rb fighter from the film. that just looks awesome. I'd also love to see Hasbro revisit the TIE Bomber, large wing TIE fighter, an all new version of Vader's TIE Advanced and make 2 of the EU versions of the TIE fighter... The Phantom V-38 from Rebel Assault the Hidden Empire, and the TIE Defender (from TIE Fighter the PC Game and Rebels)
    TIE Defender isn't EU anymore. That over-powered ugly piece of thingy showed up in Rebels.

So what's different about this particular TIE compared with other TIEs we've had in the past? New mold? I figured with Hasbro they'd just use whatever mold they had on hand and rerelease that. Also a bit strange since they didn't really have a huge presence in the Solo film all things considered. At least with the TIE gunship it's something new we haven't seen before. Shame if it's not that.
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

I think this was the only picture from the Nuremberg toy fair

I'd buy a TIE Brute in a flash. I'd pass on a regular TIE Fighter.

Remember when that picture first surfaced and we were all like "that better not be the 3.75" falcon for the movie!" Yeah, me too.

I would like a good proportionate Tie Brute, not a micro-machine.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    Remember when that picture first surfaced and we were all like "that better not be the 3.75" falcon for the movie!" Yeah, me too.
    Pretty sure that's the $40 falcon
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

The turret part of the fighter is somewhat reminiscent of the backside of the TIE/fo. I'm wondering if the turret can gyroscopically rotate for rear firing capability.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Sorry I meant to say TIE/sf on that last comment.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast