Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Kylo Ren's TIE Silencer w/Kylo Ren (TIE Pilot)

Certain vehicle combinations can work well to an extent, like the $20 Slave I and Big Falcon, so the TIE Silencer should look proper scaled with the Resistance X-wing from a vehicle standpoint, depending on the ship's interaction in the film.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Maybe he will ride it like the POTFII Concept Imperial Cruise Missle, lying on his chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranusspotting View Post
    Maybe he will ride it like the POTFII Concept Imperial Cruise Missle, lying on his chest.
    lmmfao I almost made that exact same post

I would still pick this up, irrespective of whether it with Sith-Infiltrator under scaled or not.

So long as it's accurately proportioned, the smaller scale is fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by saddestmoon View Post
    I would still pick this up, irrespective of whether it with Sith-Infiltrator under scaled or not.

So long as it's accurately proportioned, the smaller scale is fine with me.
    To scale is typically pretty cool but doesn't lend itself well to displaying for your average consumer/collector,who doesn't/can't have a room specifically dedicated to star wars stuff. The under-sized vehicles are superior in that particular regard. On the other hand all the bells and whistles are pretty damn cool. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll see much/any to scale vehicles until retail changes their strategy for toys.

should add that if space wasn't an issue I'd definitely favor the to scale versions of vehicles to the smaller ones. I just don't want to have tubs full of vehicles in their boxes because I don't have anywhere to put them.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Looks like they pulled another Sith Infiltrator.
    Yeah, if this ship fits the 3.75" scale accurately. It's a definite buy for me too! Best looking ship to come out of the ST so far.

I concur. 100%.
    May you live in interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    should add that if space wasn't an issue I'd definitely favor the to scale versions of vehicles to the smaller ones. I just don't want to have tubs full of vehicles in their boxes because I don't have anywhere to put them.
    I completely agree.

For what it's worth: I love the Sith Infiltrator vehicle Hasbro did. It's a good size, and one I'm glad to have picked up, when available. It gets a lot of heat for being undersized, but I'm glad we got the one we did, rather than none at all.

Well, it's got my money..just hope the plastic used is at least up to par with the TIE strikers from last year, as pointed out by DarthManX above, I would love a to scale one but as space is at a premium a well detailed (no nerf!) smaller replica will suit me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranusspotting View Post
    Yikes, Ren got only his face slashed, not half his body.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast