Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Kylo Ren's TIE Silencer w/Kylo Ren (TIE Pilot)

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveSlaveLeia View Post
    I've been watching the Tie Silencer on eBay for the last month or so as I too missed it at Ross when it was super cheap. I noticed a little spike in the price after the trailer for episode 9. I'm guessing that Hasbro will re-release it for the upcoming movie.
    I'm sure they will release a Tie Silencer toy, but the shape of the main fuselage looks different on the new one from what I could tell on the new trailer for Rise of Skywalker. It's shaped more like a traditional Tie Fighter.

Just a quick note to anyone that bought one and hasn't opened it yet. You need to check to make sure you get all 4 correct laser tips. A saw a YouTube reviewer not get all the correct ones. I believe there are 2 different laser tip shapes.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Sharky--yep you're right, it does look different. I kept thinking the difference was all the red paint, but now that you've pointed it out, the body does look like a traditional tie. Good eye!

That trailer ship is more or less a First Order TIE Interceptor. Kylo's TLJ Silencer was closer to a TIE Advanced.

Has it been confirmed yet that Kylo is piloting this new ship? I know the gloved hands sort of suggest this, but they could be edited in from a different sequence.
    I'm just wondering why Kylo would switch fighters since the Silencer was never damaged.

And "To Sell Toys" isn't a valid reason anymore, not when Hasbro's dropping the ball on so many obvious choices (AT-M6, Resistance Bomber, TIE Brute etc)
    UPDATED! Check out my handy worksheet, listing every 1/18th release from 1978 till now
    Easily filtered on source, line, type, product, character name, species and category. Updated till 10-7-2018
    http://www.filedropper.com/rushiesrebelscumfile

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728