Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Kylo Ren's TIE Silencer w/Kylo Ren (TIE Pilot)

It looks like Hasbro fell victim to the lead time to produce toys vs. evolving design process of movies once again.

This Tie Silencer looks to only have one, dark black window whereas the new images from the movie show the Silencer with multiple red windows in a traditional Tie Fighter pattern. It's a shame as the red windows definitely look better.

I also think that the new, carded, Kilo figure has the original large scar covering his entire face as opposed to the new smaller scar he actually has in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi_Han View Post
    Maybe it's the perspective of the photo but how is the figure going to fit in that ship?
    Lies down lengthways, feet by one wing, head by another.

this ship is just BAD*** looking.. it's a definite pick up for me.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Lieutenant Commander

Oh man. Do you see that ugly NERF feauture?

nah.

This actually looks pretty darned cool. I haven't bought any vehicles in a long, long time. I may just pick this one up.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Just looks like another typical Hasbro shrunken micro vehicle to me, especially with the figure next to it for scale.

Figures and vehicles are rarely to scale on cardbacks. Not expecting it to be true to movie scale but slightly better than this.

Completely dependent on scale for this one. If it's consistent with the other TIEs we've had to date then I'll pick it up.

It does look cool

Quote Originally Posted by TK_842 View Post
    Figures and vehicles are rarely to scale on cardbacks. Not expecting it to be true to movie scale but slightly better than this.
    Yeah, I doubt that that cardback pic shows these in actual scale. If so, I'm not sure the figure would even fit in the ship (unless maybe he lies down in it). Not saying the ship will be true to scale with the film though (this is Hasbro we're talking about). Will have to see it in hand I guess.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Looks like they pulled another Sith Infiltrator.
    Yeah, if this ship fits the 3.75" scale accurately. It's a definite buy for me too! Best looking ship to come out of the ST so far.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast