Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: UTINNIII's Unique Universe!

Amazing! "Massive lifeform readings though..."
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Awesome! You made the swamp look so realistic, I almost wouldn't want it in my house lol! The twine vines really work. So is this Dagobah with SW creatures or just stuff you made up?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Sceptaurus View Post
    Awesome! You made the swamp look so realistic, I almost wouldn't want it in my house lol! The twine vines really work. So is this Dagobah with SW creatures or just stuff you made up?
    Thanks! I created the orange blob with all the roots but everything else is from Lucasfilm archives/art books. The big blue serpent was the original design for whatever ate and spat out R2. Newer art combines the Scraag (green wolfbear) and the multi limbed creature but I think they were originally different creatures.

Don't stop! You are my only hope for realized versions of the Habogad (and the Jawenko!)

Looks fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Muftak View Post
    Don't stop! You are my only hope for realized versions of the Habogad (and the Jawenko!)

Looks fantastic!
    Lack of a Jawenko room was my biggest beef with the new Disney Sandcrawler.

I wouldn't make either to scale though.

Been away from RS and somehow missed this. I see you finally finished your Dagobah swamp dio. I studied the photos and kept seeing weird creatures popping out. This is a great. Love the creatures both SW and your own invention. Of course I’m somewhat biased towards Dagobah scenes lol. I think I mentioned this to you before, your creatures have a H.P. Lovecraft vibe. Anyway this environment came out very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by DagobahDweller View Post
    Been away from RS and somehow missed this. I see you finally finished your Dagobah swamp dio. I studied the photos and kept seeing weird creatures popping out. This is a great. Love the creatures both SW and your own invention. Of course I’m somewhat biased towards Dagobah scenes lol. I think I mentioned this to you before, your creatures have a H.P. Lovecraft vibe. Anyway this environment came out very cool.
    There are probably over 40 critters in this diorama by now with some of them being real insect carcasses. As soon as I said I was finished I found a couple more critters to make. Dollarama also sells a giant hollow wall centipede which would make a great body for a Habogad, supposing the giant centipede Luke runs by is the side of the creature. (Dang you Muftak!!!)
    I even looked at both clips of Yoda going to Dagobah to see what the ships looked like. I think there was also artwork depicting that moment.

I've taken on a second job so now my days can be 15 hours long so I think I'll be slowing down on creating. I've still got lots of ideas though.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456