Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Darth Vader (Emperor's Wrath) Mini Bust

Rear Admiral

Same here. Do we have to call to cancel?

Quote Originally Posted by dyetye View Post
    Is there an easy way onsite to cancel and order again? I go into my existing order and do not see a cancel option. I see a reorder option and that's it. Is it because everything I have on order is set to "Awaiting Payment"?

Quote Originally Posted by wgenich View Post
    Same here. Do we have to call to cancel?
    Anyone have any info on how to cancel so we can re-order? I can't cancel on the site. I'm assuming we have to call in?

Rear Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by dyetye View Post
    Anyone have any info on how to cancel so we can re-order? I can't cancel on the site. I'm assuming we have to call in?
    I put in a ticket on the website. Instead of cancelling my order, they were able to add the PGM discount to the existing order, and then notified me of such.

Quote Originally Posted by wgenich View Post
    I put in a ticket on the website. Instead of cancelling my order, they were able to add the PGM discount to the existing order, and then notified me of such.
    Thanks! I'll have to look for the ticketing system on their site.

I just got a pre-shipping shipping notice for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    I just got a pre-shipping shipping notice for this one.
    Same here- as always, great customer service by giving one day heads up that something is charging. I just don't understand why they can't send out 30 day notices.

Quote Originally Posted by draven29 View Post
    Same here- as always, great customer service by giving one day heads up that something is charging. I just don't understand why they can't send out 30 day notices.
    Because that would require them to know things that they don't always know - like, when is an item getting into port... how long after that will it arrive at their warehouse... once it does, how many other things are shipping at that moment and can the people who ship their orders handle getting a particular item shipped by a particular point...

There's too many variables in their pipeline for 30 day notices.

I believe GG sent out an email a month ago stating that they were expecting certain items to be be in their warehouse in the coming weeks. That may be a good time to give everyone a heads up about verifying their information, or customers taking the initiative to verify their info?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you have nothing to lose; risk everything.

Think is the first Vader mini-bust I’ve actually been excited to get, yes I’m always happy & looking forward to seeing a purchase arrive but this one has the potential to be epic.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

If the Vader mini bust is in Stock now according to the email I received, why is it I cannot apply the $35 off coupon I got with my membership for any in stock item?
    Last edited by LightSword; 06-14-2018 at 10:22 PM.
    You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. You've gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything.

My Feedback , My Collection

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast