Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Cassian - VC**

  1. #31
    Different costumes would be nice. By the time the show finally hits (2020 or 2021??) a reissue of the RO figure might be ok (with the real face tech), but it will depend on the look they want to give him in the show. I'm sure he could easily have a standard rebel outfit (fatigues) and maybe even a uniform, but a casual "in between mision" outfit could make for an interesting figure as well.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

    I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Okay, to clarify, revisit this "character". I think he'll be wearing something different in the show since it's prior to R1, at least I hope that he will be. I can understand wearing the same outfit during one whole mission/movie. But not his whole life.

    I wonder though, if the plan to sow any flashbacks from his younger days. Since he said that he's been doing this since 4 years old and all.

    I personally liked this version of him, but wouldn't mind a more casual look.
    I know this show is supposed to be about Cassian, but it would be pretty cool to get a little bit of Jyn backstory as well. Like how she wound up in that Imperial prison. Maybe the series will come to an end right around the time we see him at the start of Rogue One. How cool would that be? The series wraps up at the beginning of Rogue One, which ends just minutes before the start of A New Hope!
    Last edited by DJ121; 07-31-2019 at 08:38 PM.

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post
    I know this show is supposed to be about Cassian, but it would be pretty cool to get a little bit of Jyn backstory as well. Like how she wound up in that Imperial prison. Maybe the series will come to an end right around the time we see him at the start of Rogue One. How cool would that be? The series wraps up at the beginning of Rogue One, which ends just minutes before the start of A New Hope!
    I'd love to see more Jyn as well. I'm not sure how many season they're looking at, but if they had the last season dovetail into Rogue One, that would be a nice way to go.
    I
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

    I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

  4. #34
    Count me as one who'd like to see less of Jyn, for some reason I just couldn't palate her.

    I'd rather it just focus on Cassian, and perhaps a few other new characters that go on covert missions. When I look at his character, I almost picture a young Crix Madine. Based on his actions in beginning of Rogue One, I think the show should portray the darker version before he met Jyn. And considering the timeline, they could incorporate a few OT characters or even Rebels like Hera.

    We should also get to see some familiar Aliens, I would think.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Count me as one who'd like to see less of Jyn, for some reason I just couldn't palate her.

    I'd rather it just focus on Cassian, and perhaps a few other new characters that go on covert missions. When I look at his character, I almost picture a young Crix Madine. Based on his actions in beginning of Rogue One, I think the show should portray the darker version before he met Jyn. And considering the timeline, they could incorporate a few OT characters or even Rebels like Hera.

    We should also get to see some familiar Aliens, I would think.
    Yes! All of that! Lucasfilm, please make this show good enough to be the next big thing, so that Hasbro has to give us tons of figures! And give us some OT continuity and recognizable characters and references!
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulgah View Post
    Yes! All of that! Lucasfilm, please make this show good enough to be the next big thing, so that Hasbro has to give us tons of figures! And give us some OT continuity and recognizable characters and references!
    Yes, a lot of OT compatibility would be nice for a change. This show, if done in an OT style, could end up being a goldmine for OT era aliens and characters.
    Y
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

    I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

  7. #37
    I didn't even think of that...Disney+ is going to be awesome for entertainment & collecting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    Yes, a lot of OT compatibility would be nice for a change. This show, if done in an OT style, could end up being a goldmine for OT era aliens and characters.
    Y
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •