Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Imperial Death Trooper - VC127

Paid for collector quality and received this crap....
    Come on Dorksidetoys........ what is this?????

i am soooo disappointed.... this is what I would expect from amazon or Walmart!!!
    Literally no one seems to care, never bothered to check even though I paid a premium for these. I could see the bent up card and bubbles falling of the cards from outside the protector cases... even my wife, when she saw these, said “are you kidding me....”
    Pretty sad.
    needless to say, emailed Dorksidetoys for return. Hopefully they will take care of this debacle.

Last edited by Power_Droid; 09-04-2019 at 09:27 PM.
    "Try not... Do or Do not.. There is no try.." - Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Power_Droid View Post
    Paid for collector quality and received this crap....
    Come on Dorksidetoys........ what is this?????

i am soooo disappointed.... this is what I would expect from amazon or Walmart!!!
    Literally no one seems to care, never bothered to check even though I paid a premium for these. I could see the bent up card and bubbles falling of the cards from outside the protector cases... even my wife, when she saw these, said “are you kidding me....”
    Pretty sad.
    needless to say, emailed Dorksidetoys for return. Hopefully they will take care of this debacle.

PM me your order number please.

Pm sent.....
    "Try not... Do or Do not.. There is no try.." - Yoda

Never in 10 years of purchases from them shipped across the damn globe have I see annything like that form them. EVER. Here's my deathtroopers today. Non premium. MINT AF from Dorkside.

Mine came the same way yours did flyguy, non premium too. No complaints at all

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456