Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperial Death Trooper - VC127

I need a couple. Never saw any at Wal- Mart in the box.
    I am member number 666. Execute order 66!

Managed to get enough loose ones from the Black series, so just the one of these for the cardback for me.

I have three of this one, so I'm not sure if I'll get any more. With only 15 figures scheduled for 2018, I might end up picking up a few anyway, though.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I have four, although one has a broken shoulder joint. May get more to replace or fill out the ranks a bit. There were what, six in the movie total?
    Hasbro, if you're listening, REBEL PILOT MULTIPACK! Rogue One: Antoc Merrick, Blue Leader. A New Hope: Theron Nett, Red 10. Empire Strikes Back: Rogue 4, Hobbie Klivian Snowspeeder. Return of the Jedi: Horten Salm, Gray Leader. All easy kitbashes, all unique, a guaranteed best seller.

Yeah, if I remember correctly, 6 flanked Krennic, 3 of which with the pauldron and 3 without.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Be great to see some vc death trooper. I would definitely buy a few .

Quote Originally Posted by 104749 View Post
    maybe we'll get some new accessories that Hasbro strangely omitted the first time around (I'm looking at you, Special Forces DLT-19).
    Yes, this can't be said enough, or loudly enough.

Would be in for three if they include it, otherwise zero.
    Last edited by ralltiir; 08-26-2017 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wedgeswingman View Post
    I have four, although one has a broken shoulder joint. May get more to replace or fill out the ranks a bit. There were what, six in the movie total?
    I think there was 8 total, counting the six that get off the shuttle on Scarif during the battle and the two with Krennic in the base during the battle. Four with pauldrons and four with out.

I have a bunch mainly flanking Thrawn on my display. The Krennic character and figure is too underwhelming.

It would be nice if Hasbro changed things up slightly and gave this version of the Death Trooper their variant of the DLT-19 heavy blaster rifle.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast