Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Darth Vader with Probe Droid

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranusspotting View Post
    Great lighting as always!

Having just looked through the Vader section of Steve Sansweet's Ultimate Action Figure Collection book I'm going have to disagree with you on this being the only good Vader sculpt so far. You gotta give Hasbro credit, they've been doing a great job on Vader figures since the late 90's. The Commtech Vader is still an awesome figure, from the helmet down to the iconic pose.

The recent comic tube ANH Vader looks incredible, as does the Revenge of the Sith Black Series figure. The Bespin blaster deflecting Vader also has a really nice unique helmet sculpt. POTJ Emperor's Wrath, POTJ Dagobah Spirit, they're also excellent looking versions of the character to this day.
    The recent 5poa helmet sculpts have been fantastic, even better on the BS bodies.

Casual Sith day Vader

"May the Funk be with You!"

Saw another batch of leftovers at my local Five Below. It seems the one near me got another case in. Now there are 4 Rathtar sets on the shelf. LOL! Not really looking for them myself. I got 1 when Walmart marked them down, and later picked up another at Ross a couple of months ago. Just trying to give people a heads up if they are still looking.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930