Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Darth Vader with Probe Droid

on the fence with this one, Probe droid looks good, but the POTF2 still suits its purpose
    John316

Its not too bad though its 20 years old, but the new one is a HUGE improvement

Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Did anyone at SDCC get Hasbro to confirm that this is a RO Vader repack? I'm comparing the two images, and this figure appears to be different.

It's not. RO/ANH Vader is different than the ESB suit, which this depicts.
    ~ Jodo - Check out my latest photonovel: Era of Darkness Halloween Special - "Lurkers': Part 1! Updated Oct/27/17!

Quote Originally Posted by jodo View Post
    It's not. RO/ANH Vader is different than the ESB suit, which this depicts.
    you are correct sir. it's completely different from the recent RO Vader. helmet looks different (makes me wonder if it is a removable helmet as well - almost looks like the same mold they used for the ROTS Anakin-Vader figure), looks like the only part that might be the same as the RO Vader is the outer cape.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

That's what I thought - the hands, chest plate, and helmet gave it away. The helmet does look a bit bulky, perhaps it is removable - I wonder which likeness they would use if that's indeed the case?

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    That's what I thought - the hands, chest plate, and helmet gave it away. The helmet does look a bit bulky, perhaps it is removable - I wonder which likeness they would use if that's indeed the case?
    if it is removable then it will probably be the most recent Shaw/Christensen head sculpt from the Vintage line I'd guess or the ROTS burnt head sculpt (just not as crispy lol) unless just the back of the helmet comes off and all we see is Vader's cracked egg skull..

I wish the left hand was the beckoning hand to reenact the Bespin Duel scene or a force choke hand instead of just an open fist
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Here's a clearer shot of Vader courtesy of Captain Toy (Michael Crawford):

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

If memory serves, the old one had a missile that came out of it. So this one is a big improvement, especially the details/paint apps!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast