Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke with Wampa

Thanks for the info!
    I saw a Force Friday list, or two, that had this set included on it.
    Good to know that it's not going to be out yet, before looking all over for it.

Quote Originally Posted by MysterioMaximus View Post
    Oh man! I would love to see that re-released. I got lucky and got the one Target Defense on Hoth, but more would rock!
    Count me in too! Never had a modern one. Stick a rebel troop in and you got a nice set

Right, don't expect to see this right away, though could see some isolated reports of it showing up in stores pretty quickly... especially since it seems the Rathtar/Probe droid sets might move decent enough to warrant it (those are much better than the TFA and Rogue One packaged "deluxe" type offerings and hopefully won't collect so much dust on the pegs - Hasbro actually tried to put out something cool in this lineup).

The lineup is definitely better over all. Armor up was the worst and it doesn't look like any of these figs are going to be resistance troops or zuvios.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Hasbro seems to have adapted well to collector complaints about the TFA line as well as the Nerf features.

Agreed... and one has to wonder how they ever thought any of that was a good idea in the first place? Goes to show that that they were banking more on kids/parents buying into the "gimmick" than actual good product. Hopefully the pendulum is swinging back towards the realm of common sense again.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    Hasbro seems to have adapted well to collector complaints about the TFA line as well as the Nerf features.
    Don't use logic and rational commentary here - it will get you blasted.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    I for one just hope that is REALLY the last time they do that kind of cross-merchandising. It just brought back nightmares when Hasbro line did that atrocious Built To Rule (BTR) line, of which was compatible with GI Joe figures. Even the Hasbro rep I used to work with admittedly told me that line was a lemon.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by Deak_Starkiller View Post
    I for one just hope that is REALLY the last time they do that kind of cross-merchandising. It just brought back nightmares when Hasbro line did that atrocious Built To Rule (BTR) line, of which was compatible with GI Joe figures. Even the Hasbro rep I used to work with admittedly told me that line was a lemon.

Nerf didn't bother me much and I actually thought it was a neat play feature for kids. But I'm very much in the minority of collectors that feel that way.

i am unbelievably excited about this. finally, a 3.75 version comparative to the 6'' version!
    Most wanted figures: Mighella the nightsister, Mon calamari dancers (female and male), BD-3000 (red and green), SA realistic Hondo Onaka, any of jabbas human henchmen and as many SA TFA figures we can get!

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast