Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke with Wampa

I'm almost beginning to think the Wampa and Probot were supposed to come out during the time the Mission Series packs were in full gear. The Saga Legends started out with figures with Class II vehicles to compliment which I think was the plan, but then suddenly the vehicle issuing just stopped. A neutral Luke would have been OK for the Mission Series, but the Mission Series Hoth Luke/Han just got me thinking about this.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

I don't think so because this Wampa and Probe Droid are much higher quality than the toys that we're being put out at that time.

Yeah the Wampa and Probe Droid are, in essence, comparable to TVC line quality.
    'But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked. ‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: ‘We’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.’ ‘How do you know I’m mad?’ said Alice. ‘You must be,’ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.’ - Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

Ok...I suppose it's promising in the sense they could see another release in TVC packaging. I could certainly use another Hoth turret.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

They were however likely part of an SA subset that never materialized. Then were dusted off for these hybrid sets.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    They were however likely part of an SA subset that never materialized. Then were dusted off for these hybrid sets.
    That's a good point. I could see that.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Deak_Starkiller View Post
    Ok...I suppose it's promising in the sense they could see another release in TVC packaging. I could certainly use another Hoth turret.
    Oh man! I would love to see that re-released. I got lucky and got the one Target Defense on Hoth, but more would rock!
    'But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked. ‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: ‘We’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.’ ‘How do you know I’m mad?’ said Alice. ‘You must be,’ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.’ - Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

Man that set was neat! But I limited myself to just one. For starters it was a spendy set and I don't have space for a full on Hoth dio.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

So is this one of the sets that are supposed to be available on Force Friday?
    It seems like it should be, since it was shown with all of the other stuff, but it's odd that no one has seen it put out early with the other stuff.

This is part of "wave 2" and will not be available on Friday.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast