Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke with Wampa

Looks great! I wish it was packed separately from 5poa Luke though. Donate after opening.

No no disrespect to the sculptor, I'm just not into 5poa when there are better options.

Anyone know what the price point will be on this. Seems to be inbetween the standard 2-packs and the creature pack (Rathtar)

Quote Originally Posted by expedestrians View Post
    Anyone know what the price point will be on this. Seems to be inbetween the standard 2-packs and the creature pack (Rathtar)
    There's the possibility that it can be packaged in the same sized box as the Rathtar. It just needs to be packed sideways.

Wampa is the only buy of the show. Surprised they didn't hold for vintage packaging for it. The little stick man will be thrown in the trash though
    "Pain don't hurt" James Dalton in Roadhouse 1989

Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger45 View Post
    Looks great! I wish it was packed separately from 5poa Luke though. Donate after opening.

No no disrespect to the sculptor, I'm just not into 5poa when there are better options.
    But I'm just betting there's going to be a 5POA Tautaun in the works, complete with figure hatch and fake legs on saddle, Hasbro-style!
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by SGT_A View Post
    It's a scaled down version of TBS 6" Wampa, fully articulated
    Great news! I stumbled upon a pic of it later, and it does look good. I'm glad they went this route, seems a nice blending of the two lines.
    Hope they can keep this trend for other figures Krell
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

The Wampa looks great, but they just released a 5 POA HOTH Luke a few years ago - not happy about that choice. I would have preferred a random Hoth Rebel over Luke at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sybeck1 View Post
    Wampa is the only buy of the show. Surprised they didn't hold for vintage packaging for it. The little stick man will be thrown in the trash though
    When I first heard there was a new Wampa yesterday, I immedately thought it must be TVC. How awesome would that have been in a Kenner box. Oh well, missed opportunity for Hasbro there. But I'll still get one, I hadn't gotten the last Wampa and had been holding out hoping they would give it a proper update.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatta View Post
    When I first heard there was a new Wampa yesterday, I immedately thought it must be TVC. How awesome would that have been in a Kenner box. Oh well, missed opportunity for Hasbro there.
    Or not, you know how thy like repacks. This figure has the ability to be in some multipack with some Hoth Rebels, I'm thinking Echo Base deleted scene. lol
    Honestly, this guy screams cave dio. If Hasbro did that sort of thing.

While I think some other fogure that Luke would ahe been more appealing. You have to remember that he was the only one that had an interaction with a Wampa.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

this isn't a priority for me, since the previous Wampa is still great. But I am happy with an update. I will probably get it. They should have done a Luke variant instead of the same Hoth Luke figure. That is a missed opportunity and there are a couple of cool choices they could have gone with.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast