Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke with Wampa

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    UPC for this set (and other stuff) was just posted over at JTA:

Sweet.... now comes the wait.. and hopefully sightings soon
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I sure hope so, this seems like a pretty cool Wampa.

Hopefully it'll be as good as the rathtar was.
    Salt-licker guy from Crait deserves a figure.
    He made the ultimate sacrifice, licking that dirt to find out what it was. We should respect and honor him with an action figure.
    ~~Rose Tico focus collector~~

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoFighter View Post

Hopefully it'll be as good as the rathtar was.
    But this time the "easy breakaway" arm will be preassembled and require several tools

As long it doesn't fall apart when I try to play with it I'm cool. I'll name her Sharon the Wampa.
    Salt-licker guy from Crait deserves a figure.
    He made the ultimate sacrifice, licking that dirt to find out what it was. We should respect and honor him with an action figure.
    ~~Rose Tico focus collector~~

Definitely getting this set - I regret not getting the 2004-ish Saga Wampa, which looked great. Nice that ESB is still gettin' some love in a new toyline not even devoted to the classic films. It's a classic movie, and remains my all-time favorite SW film, and maybe my all-time favorite film - ever.

The POTF2 version needs to be retired - that didn't look that great even when it came out in the late '90's.

I hope this is as easy to get and as cheap as the Rathtar. But I doubt it. :{h
    Disney? "Canon" you say? You must unlearn what you have learned...

If you need anything 3d Printed PM me. :{J

Feels like it could be another Bistan incident.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Feels like it could be another Bistan incident.
    I don’t think there is any sign of the white packaging ending just yet, so shouldn’t happen like that? Anyway even if it does it will be carried into the next line like Baze was and like Bistan will.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    I don’t think there is any sign of the white packaging ending just yet, so shouldn’t happen like that? Anyway even if it does it will be carried into the next line like Baze was and like Bistan will.
    I don't think the TLJ packaging line is ending with Solo either, especially after seeing the images of all the spring Lego Star Wars sets being released with the launch of all the Solo products. The Solo sets all have the Solo themed packaging art, but theres 2 sets being released in the same wave (a Jedi/Clone battle pack and Yoda's hut) and they both have the TLJ packaging art.

I wonder under which packaging this new Hoth Wampa/Luke will be packaged under?! I.e., will it be part of the TLJ, Solo Story, TVC, or the 3.75" TBS?! Hopefully we'll get more info. at Toy Fair this weekend.

Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast