Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Dewback with new Sandtrooper

Anyone have more pictures? Curious about the nee Sandtrooper...

The Dewback is BEAUTIFUL!
    FULLY ARTICULATED
    SUPER DETAILED SCULPT
    GREAT PAINT WASHES
    OPENING JAW

I could not ask for more! If only the Taun Taun was done like this. Hopefully they'll just redo the whole thing for Luke's TaunTaun.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

The articulation of the Dewback's legs is a little strange-looking to me (sort of a cross between the original and SE redesign), but overall looks good!
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

I'll probably wait till clearance on this. I can't believe we are getting another Sandtrooper! Ugh!!

Any pics of the dewback or links?

Quote Originally Posted by tanksmasher View Post
    All in the general discussion thread mate

forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1093941&page=225&p=19976617&viewf ull=1#post19976617
    //6" Black Series Collector
    //DS10880 of the 501st Legion, Hong Kong Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by tanksmasher View Post
    Here's ya go:

The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

I'll get a couple of these. Too bad the Tauntaun wasn't done as nice as this.

When the dewback was revealed, I was shocked by the oohing and aahing from the audience. Are people really digging it that much? I mean that as no offense, it's just that the legs look absurd - I can't get over how oversized they are! They almost seem Playskool proportioned. I hope they slim them before the final release, but I am not getting my hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Agen_Kolar View Post
    When the dewback was revealed, I was shocked by the oohing and aahing from the audience. Are people really digging it that much? I mean that as no offense, it's just that the legs look absurd - I can't get over how oversized they are! They almost seem Playskool proportioned. I hope they slim them before the final release, but I am not getting my hopes up.
    I think he looks great.

I'll only get it if the head moves side to side when you move his tail left to right..."Look both ways Dewback!"
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast