Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Resistance Ski Speeder and Captain Poe Dameron

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Saw this at a Ross today, but didn't know it was only $7. I didn't bother with it because I didn't feel like waiting in line for an hour.
    haha! The curse of December shopping.

This is the ship from TLJ that had no weapons right? Like no blasters, missles, bombs... nothing. It was a tin can.

Yea this had a really good chance of selling for $40...

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Saw this at a Ross today, but didn't know it was only $7. I didn't bother with it because I didn't feel like waiting in line for an hour.
    I hear you - I remember going shopping at either a Ross or TJ Maxx in late December about 5-6 years ago, and the line was literally 20-25 people long. I waited for about an hour in line because I really wanted to buy the items I was shopping for, but wouldn't go through that again.

I think I'll wait until mid-January to go back to these stores; by that time they may have re-stocked, and there won't be any Christmas/Holiday shoppers around.

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    This is the ship from TLJ that had no weapons right? Like no blasters, missles, bombs... nothing. It was a tin can.

Yea this had a really good chance of selling for $40...
    Not to mention that they were falling apart in the movie. There are lasers on them though. The toy actually has missiles as well, not sure if it had missiles in the movie though.
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122