Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Resistance Ski Speeder and Captain Poe Dameron

I'm loving the look of this ship and definitely will be getting one of these. I wonder if we will see a release/repaint with a different character in the speeder as well.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I like the design, and they look cool in the trailer. But I don't think it's a ship I'd pick up. Of course that's pretty much what I always say, and then I see the movie...

Quote Originally Posted by Koth View Post
    Don't think it's worth 30.00!

I hate to agree, but that's $40 US... If the figure was Articulated and not just a crummy throw-in (possible repaint?) maybe, but this is a $30 US buy at best... likely would want to wait for $25 or less.

I may see it and have to have it, but prices for stuff is out of hand.
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

Definitely an undersized vehicle again... but looks pretty accurate really.
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

So Poe is cosplaying as bespin han. Cool I guess

Yes, very B-Wing derivative from the front.

And NERF has been replaced with FORCE LINK which will be another useless feature nobody will want in order to justify keeping the price up.
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by keknivek View Post
    I hate to agree, but that's $40 US...
    It never is in reality, because Hasbro has never used actual exchange rates. If it's 30.00 over here it will be $30.00. Guaranteed.
    May you live in interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    New picture has surfaced on UK site Smythstoys of the Resistance Ski Speeder and Captain Poe Dameron

Who's going to purchase this? Thoughts on it?
    Does it look like the canopy slides back into the body, or am I imagining it?

Looks like a neat and fun toy. My only issue with it is the awkward look, I would have preferred the cockpit be in the center. But that's probably my own OCD issues.
    I'm guessing the cockpit rotates since its set up like this. And yes, the canopy does "appear" to slide in.

If I can get this for $20 or under, I'll buy it. Then I'll remodel it to my own liking.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by keknivek View Post

Definitely an undersized vehicle again... but looks pretty accurate really.
    I'm not doubting that it is undersized, because Hasbro, but how can you tell it is from these shots from the trailer? There's nothing to really reference it to size wise.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast