Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rathtar with Bala Tik

Quote Originally Posted by Seize9 View Post
    From Yakface FB page:

I'm thinking you meant to post this:

From Instagram user Talker Art, it's a Rathtar from THE FORCE AWAKENS with Bala Tik from the Guavian Death Gang. It's got a feature called "Force Link". It seems to be some sort of wrist band you wear, and when you're close enough to the Rathtar it will make sounds.

Also pictured lower in the frame: Bistan V Shoretrooper Captain 2-pack and single carded Fenn Rau.

honestly. that ^ was unexpected....kinda impressed, hasbo delivered something unexpected...so unlike Hasbro at sdcc lately. must buy, now Hasbro wheres that bistan set, you got it right there, no denying its existence (same w/ fenn rau for those that missed it via cmd.com)

High Admiral

Please tell me that they didn't really waste resources on that.

Quote Originally Posted by adrian845 View Post
    Please tell me that they didn't really waste resources on that.
    one could tell you, but it'd be a lie....far better than reviving choppers or anger birds or commands or pod things or..list goes on.

Lieutenant Commander

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    honestly. that ^ was unexpected....kinda impressed, hasbo delivered something unexpected...so unlike Hasbro at sdcc lately. must buy, now Hasbro wheres that bistan set, you got it right there, no denying its existence (same w/ fenn rau for those that missed it via cmd.com)
    Bistan's right below!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthRimbaud View Post
    Bistan's right below!
    yes, I saw it there. I was referring to where is it at retail since it was to have been released back in early spring

WAIT!! hang on a minute. Are my eyes deceiving me or is the Rathtar.....(insert drum roll)...NERF FREE!!!?

Bala Tik with a Rathtar? I'm in.

Great to see a return of beast packs! I'm equally excited that the Bistan set and Fenn Rau are on display - hope this is a sign they will make it to the US.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast