Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hot Toys Endor Leia

Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    That may be the case with the OT Han, but the TFA Han is a fantastic sculpt and likeness.
    Yep. Outstanding old Han. They gotta work on their OT Han though prior to releasing ESB or ROTJ versions.

Just no room in the mancave for Endor-based characters, though I am getting Hoth Leia instead...just so SSC Luke & Han have some company.

Posted on Facebook

If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Man, I don't want to go dropping $400 on two of these, but I'd really like to be able to display this both ways: one with the Endor gear and one with just the General uniform.

Edit: the set with Wicket looks pretty good with all the Imperial helmets so I'll probably get that set and a separate Leia to display in her General gear.
    Last edited by Kielbassa; 08-16-2019 at 10:26 AM.

My favorite Leia. When's she coming?
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    My favorite Leia. When's she coming?
    Sept 2020. Pre order up now, $228
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

I will get the set. The Leia Endor will be placed on one of my SSC Speeder Bikes, and the Wicket will be displayed amongst the rest of my shorter OT characters.
    You know you've had a good week when you've made it thru without stepping in 'Bantha Poo-Doo'.

Quote Originally Posted by jediknight49 View Post
    Sept 2020. Pre order up now, $228
    Thanks for the info.
    T

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Just pre-ordered Leia. I'm really looking forward to this one.

Only have room for one Leia on the shelves and I went with the Bespin one. This looks amazing though!
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast