Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WTB: Master Replicas & eFX Collectibles

WTB: Master Replicas & eFX Collectibles

REAL.PRICE.com

Trades are possible as well in case you want something from my FS List: FS List

Am looking for these items for my Star Wars Collection:

Vehicles:

__ AT-AT Signature Edition Master Replicas GOT IT (4500 Euro)
    __ AT-ST Limited Edition Code 3 with acrylic case GOT IT (700 Euro)
    __ Slave 1 Signature Edition Code 3 with acrylic case GOT IT (1280 Euro)
    __ Snowspeeder Master Replicas GOT IT (1000 Euro)
    __ Tie Fighter Signature Edition Code 3 with acrylic case GOT IT (850 Euro)
    __ X-Wing Signature Edition Code 3 with acrylic case GOT IT (850 Euro)

Lightsabers:

__ SW-106S - Darth Vader ANH Dual Signature Edition GOT IT (1750 Euro)
    __ SW-117S - Darth Vader TESB Signature Edition GOT IT (1300 Euro)
    __ SW-117S - Darth Vader TESB Signature Edition
    __ SW-164SE - Darth Vader ROTJ Signature Edition GOT IT (1385 Euro)
    __ SW-135 - Luke Skywalker ANH Elite Edition GOT IT (1000 Euro)
    __ SW-127 - Luke Skywalker ROTJ Elite Edition GOT IT (1100 Euro)
    __ SW-148S - Luke Skywalker ANH Signature Edition GOT IT (1550 Euro)
    __ SW-148S - Luke Skywalker ANH Signature Edition OR the Worldwide Signature Plaque with the COA
    __ SW-110S - Luke Skywalker TESB Signature Edition GOT IT (1350 Euro)
    __ SW-110S - Luke Skywalker TESB Signature Edition
    __ SW-171SE - Luke Skywalker ROTJ Version Two Weathered Signature Edition

__ SW-118 - Obi-Wan Kenobi ANH (As First Built) Limited Edition GOT IT (1300 Euro)
    __ SW-109 - Obi-Wan Kenobi ANH Weathered Limited Edition GOT IT (850 Euro)

Blasters:

__ SW-159S - Boba Fett ROTJ BlasTech EE-3 Carbine Blaster Signature Edition GOT IT (1500 Euro)
    __ SW-160 - Han Solo ANH BlasTech DL-44 Blaster Elite Edition GOT IT (1500 Euro)
    __ SW-134 - Han Solo TESB BlasTech DL-44 Blaster Limited Edition GOT IT (850 Euro)
    __ SW-169 - Luke Skywalker TESB Merr-Sonn M-57 Blaster Limited Edition GOT IT (750 Euro)
    __ SW-122S - Princess Leia ANH Defender Sporting Blaster Signature Edition GOT IT (900 Euro)
    __ SW-125 - Rebel Trooper ANH BlasTech DH-17 Blaster Limited Edition GOT IT (700 Euro)
    __ SW-126 - Stormtrooper ANH BlasTech E-11 Blaster Limited Edition GOT IT (1000 Euro)

Helmets:

__ Darth Vader ANH Limited Edition Life-Size Helmet from eFX GOT IT (985 Euro)
    __ SW-156SE - Boba Fett TESB Signature Edition GOT IT (1200 Euro)
    __ SW-153LE-P - Stormtrooper ANH Limited Edition (the one with the print) GOT IT (1350 Euro)
    __ Luke Skywalker TESB Signature Edition Life-Size Helmet from eFX (earmuffs have to be in mint condition) GOT IT (1000 Euro)
    __ Wedge Antilles TESB Limited Edition Life-Size Helmet from eFX (earmuffs have to be in mint condition) GOT IT (711 Euro)

Other Replicas:

__ SW-107 - Jedi Training Remote ANH Limited Edition GOT IT (825 Euro)
    __ SW-119 - Medal of Yavin ANH Limited Edition GOT IT (367 Euro)
    __ SW-115P - Thermal Detonator "As First Built" ROTJ Limited Edition GOT IT (799 Euro)
    __ SW-115S - Thermal Detonator ROTJ Signature Edition GOT IT (812 Euro)

Signatures:

__ Frank Oz on a 8 x 10 Photo of Yoda, preferred graded by PSA/DNA GOT IT (365 Euro)
    __ Peter Cushing on a 8 x 10 Photo of Tarkin, preferred graded by PSA/DNA

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

__ Viper Mark II Artisan Replica Adama OR Starbuck Edition QMx

PM me if you got something for sale of these items in mint condition with all the paperwork, original plaque, original box and original shipper.

I am located in Germany (Cologne).

Thanks
    Chris
    Last edited by Chewiegum; 10-09-2019 at 12:21 AM.

Good luck for finding all the MR Items you are looking for!

Best regards from Austria,

Alex

you have a PM Chewiegum
    Que la Force soit avec toi , tout jamais ......

THX, got all the others already. Found this forum recently so let's see
    I am a very patient collector, that's why I got all the others for fair prices. All BIN prices on Ebay are far higher then prices in real auctions.
    For example my last saber I got on Ebay was Lukes ROTJ Elite Edition for 1250 Euro shipped (http://www.ebay.de/itm/Master-Replic...p2047675.l2557), the 2 Yodo lightdabers I got for 690 Euro both together which is about the price in auctions they go for, etc...
    So I'm not paying crazy prices of course.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Chewiegum View Post
    THX, got all the others already. Found this forum recently so let's see
    I am a very patient collector, that's why I got all the others for fair prices. All BIN prices on Ebay are far higher then prices in real auctions.
    For example my last saber I got on Ebay was Lukes ROTJ Elite Edition for 1250 Euro shipped (http://www.ebay.de/itm/Master-Replic...p2047675.l2557), the 2 Yodo lightdabers I got for 690 Euro both together which is about the price in auctions they go for, etc...
    So I'm not paying crazy prices of course.
    Chris
    Ah so you are the Guy who bought the luke Elite. I was bidding too. ;-(

Yes that was me That is about the real price of those collectibles. Since it is one of the most sought after most of the others are even lower.
    Missed a Weathered Obi-Wan Saber from ANH because I fell asleep Went for under 1000 USD and was in mint condition with all paperwork and boxes.
    Also the "As First Built" Lightsaber from Obi-Wan as an AP went in an auction for about 1250 Euro, just did not go higher because the shown shipping cost to Germany was 250 Euro O_o
    Well I need to wait for the next auction I guess. ^^
    Chris
    Last edited by Chewiegum; 07-12-2017 at 03:20 AM.

Yes that was me That is about the real price of those collectibles. Since it is one of the most sought after most of the others are even lower.
    Missed a Weathered Obi-Wan Saber from ANH because I fell asleep Went for under 1000 USD and was in mint condition with all paperwork and boxes.
    Also the "As First Built" Lightsaber from Obi-Wan as an AP went in an auction for about 1250 Euro, just did not go higher because the shown shipping cost to Germany was 250 Euro O_o
    Chris
    The Luke Elite is imho a bonus. The le Hero Version is accurate.
    Yeah i am looking for the obiwan anh too. Even the wheatherd one is real expensive...dont know why.
    For the afbb i guess its the same as the luke elite.

Best Rgds from Salzgitter

Chris
    For the prices: btw collectors and eBay are huge gaps. If you are a collector and want to sell to another the prices are reasonable. If you want to make money it should be eBay. Lets See what will happen after EP 8.

Good luck on your search. Love your OT focus!
    There will be no bargain.

Collection
    Registry Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Lush View Post
    Good luck on your search. Love your OT focus!
    OT is OP but i think ROTS was the pretty close. After TFA i think the prequels are not bad :/

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast