Thread: Star Wars Puzzles - Vintage and Modern

•    

Star Wars Puzzles - Vintage and Modern

I'm not sure if there's a specific thread for puzzles but does anyone know how many new puzzles are being released under the 40th Anniversary range?

I've always wanted to start collecting puzzles, especially the vintage Kenner puzzles but these look great.

I saw these at Target and didn't get them. Love the vintage feel though.

Just getting into Star Wars Puzzles. I finished the 1000pc Fine Art Boba Fett from Buffalo Games last night and went ahead and ordered The Force is Strong With This One 2000pc (Buffalo Games) from Amazon this afternoon. From what I read online it's a tough one due to the darker colors.

Buffalo Games has put out a new puzzle for 2019 featuring vintage Kenner figures.

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Just getting into Star Wars Puzzles. I finished the 1000pc Fine Art Boba Fett from Buffalo Games last night and went ahead and ordered The Force is Strong With This One 2000pc (Buffalo Games) from Amazon this afternoon. From what I read online it's a tough one due to the darker colors.
    If you enjoy a challenge the 1000 piece Darth Maul photomosaic was by far the most difficult jigsaw I have ever completed.
    I actually completely gave up in frustration twice but forced myself to complete it out of foolish pride.
    The most helpful hint is work it in a VERY bright room. The majority of puzzle is his black robe and I realized (far into completion) that it's way easier to seperate black pieces in bright light because some have a blue or grey tint.
    MTFBWY

Found a McQuarrie Luke and Vader 1000 piece puzzle at Target this AM.

DPCI: 087-09-1810 $12.99

Very nice.

Wolf

•    
    That looks great. I wonder if it made its way to Australia at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zepp_Head View Post
    Buffalo Games has put out a new puzzle for 2019 featuring vintage Kenner figures.