Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Battle of Hoth Diorama

Thanks so much guys. The Taun Taun is not from a model as you can see I sculpted it myself. I went back and forth on it it was a lot of work but I thought it would add a lot to the scene. It was a very quick sculpt I took a lot of short cuts sculpting the hair. I just wanted it to look right and fit in the background not necessarily stand up to real close scrutiny but it turned out really well better than I could have ever hoped.

I suspected it was scratch built, but stang! You got mad skills.

Thanks so much Utinniii. Here is another picture. After taking some more pictures I am afraid I am going to have to pull up all the figures and pull the snow and airbrush the terrain again there is just too much white it is coming off a little one note and the textures are lost in all the white. Anyway here is another picture with a photoshopped background.

Wow!!! I always said you were the king of sculpting, but dang!
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Your sculpting is awesome! Very impressive setup
    Last edited by GOLDCYLON; 01-29-2019 at 08:19 PM.
    Avid SCI-FI collector, Props etc

https://i.imgur.com/WFu1ZOl.gif

Incredible diorama. This is the kind of thing I always dream of doing when I'm buying Star Wars figures and vehicles.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by JediJJep View Post
    This is heartbreakingly lifelike.

This is another great sculpting job, you are gifted at it. When you post updates it's always a joy to scroll down and see what masterpiece you've created.
    " what is to gain by partaking in a thread that does not concern/interest you. Say I pass and move on it's that simple" MasterFett-Bastila Shan thread-2-14-11

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123