Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 6/4/2017 Forum move has been completed

6/4/2017 Forum move has been completed

The forum has been moved successfully, please let us know if there are any problems (that weren't present on the old server).

Thanks!
    Maybe I'm an Admin still? Who knows!

I noticed this afternoon that I am no longer receiving an email notification when I have a new PM here on the boards.

I always had prior to today, though.

Do we have to go back in and readjust our settings? Or is this just a temporary glitch?

Thank you, I know you fellas put a lot of time in, and it probably seems thankless most of the time, but I appreciate what you all do. Thanks again!
    Last edited by HonestAbe; 06-04-2017 at 04:41 PM.
    My Feedback: *Attention* My entire remaining ME SW (3.75 and 6 inch scale) collection is up for sale in the Classifieds section of this site. Stop by and pick something up. TVC Barge populace figures etc!

Thanks, I'm checking on the email situation now and will update shortly.

edit : mail should be working now, let me know if you if it's still not working for you.

edit again : mail still isn't working, I'll hopefully have an update later today.

Thanks for a good job Grahame!
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Just curious, I just tried to upload photos. Although I get the "upload succesfull" message, the new pics donīt show up in my gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Real_Scooby View Post
    Just curious, I just tried to upload photos. Although I get the "upload succesfull" message, the new pics donīt show up in my gallery
    I just tried and it worked fine for me, anyone else having this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Grahame View Post
    I just tried and it worked fine for me, anyone else having this issue?
    just tried again, still not working for me. re-log and clearing cookies didn't help either

I know that previously, I would get a database error when trying to access any part of the site at 5AM EST which I chalked up to the time the computer/site was updated nightly. It would only exist for a few minutes but it would be every night at that time.
    However in the past two days I've received this same database error message three or four times at different times, none happening to be the 5AM EST occurrence. Just a few minutes ago for example, but obviously it is normal now since I am here posting this.
    Republic Commando; greatest EU storyline ever. Its failure to complete is a genuine literary loss.
    Now the entire EU's failure to continue, to even matter, is a greater loss.
    My Feedback Thread In Here ---> http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1084715/

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast