Thread: Funko Star Wars - (NON POP!)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Funko Star Wars - (NON POP!)

If this is okay, I'd thought we get a thread going about Non Pop! Star Wars Funko.

The Mystery minis are coming, and I think they look great.

Yesterday at TRU I bought 3 Funko Mymoji figures. They were 2.99, blind bag. You could pretty easily feel who you were getting, but there are 3 different "emotions" each character (painted on). As a substitute for not finding any 40th 6" in stores anywhere, it was an impulse buy, but I like em. It got a Luke X wing, Leia, and Wampa.

The MyMoji figures aren't my thing, but I'm kind of stoked about the Mystery Minis, they look great!
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

A local comic shop put out a box of these. I used some store credit and got what wound up being the sleeping Yoda, then gambled that the other two Yodas would be different and picked up the other two for a set. They are surprisingly easy to determine which character is in the packages. I would have bought a Leia, but I was afraid I would have gotten the "Sleeping" one, and it made me sad.
    My Feedback

I tried learning a foreign language by watching Star Wars in Spanish on DVD. I started with Phantom Menace, and quit after "Me Llamo Jar Jar Binks"

Quote Originally Posted by Another_Galaxy View Post
    A local comic shop put out a box of these. I used some store credit and got what wound up being the sleeping Yoda, then gambled that the other two Yodas would be different and picked up the other two for a set. They are surprisingly easy to determine which character is in the packages. I would have bought a Leia, but I was afraid I would have gotten the "Sleeping" one, and it made me sad.
    I suppose it's just the circumstance but the "sleeping" Leia is a little sad.

I'm excited for the Star Wars minis and the new Walking Dead minis!! Haven't seen
    either in stores yet.