Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Funko Star Wars - (NON POP!)

On Force Friday weekend found the mystery minis (Classic wave) at TRU with the other blind bag/mini type toys. Stand alone display by the register. I got Greedo, so that was a good one. They were 7.99, but price matched Amazon, which had them for 6.96 at the time.

A couple days ago, I found them at Target, in the seasonal Star Wars display, for only 4.99 each. I didn't think I'd be getting more, but for $5 I thought why not.
    Got 3PO, Han, and Ponda Baba.
    I rally like how the bases connect together. If I could be sure to get a complete "cantina" set, that would be awesome. I guess at 4.99 they are not too bad to pick up one or two every once in while on impulse.

Apparently the Orange Bird went up on the Parks app and sold out quick. Got one through eBay but might want another. I'll try to grab extras if anybody wants one.
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    Apparently the Orange Bird went up on the Parks app and sold out quick. Got one through eBay but might want another. I'll try to grab extras if anybody wants one.
    First off, I think this forum section needs a Non-Star Wars Pop Thread. Can anyone help with that?

Secondly, I saw that too HLH. Too bad I was working and missed out on that availibilty. Big fan of the Orange Bird. HLH, if your able to acquire any extras, I'd be interested.

Thirdly, I really want the Flocked version from NYCC, too. And its limited. Gonna be pricey on eBay, unless its somehow shared with a retailer.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Ant I consider this the Non SW Pop thread, that's why I posted the Orange Bird post here.

Ah ok I misread the thread title. Oh well someone made a non Star Wars Pop thread....

Went to the Disney Store today and was handed the following flyer for the Star Wars Dorbz. I'd be willing to bet the stores may do a raffle each release day for in-store purchases. (They did with the Elite Die-Cast figures.)

I need to resist these. Can't down another path...there are too many already.

James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

I think I'll only pick up the Jawa and maybe Chewy when the Dorbz are released.
    Wants: Star Wars Celebration Exclusive TBS6 Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi; SDCC TBS6 Boba Fett

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

Oh Ant! So when are going to grab these?!? Lol Maybe I'll take a look at these

My local Disney store has not received their shipment of the new Luke and Tusken Raider dorbz rides yet. Picked up a couple of the Jawa dorbz while I was there.

Both are live at shopdisney.com. Code DISNEY20 for 20% off $40 or more.

Tusken Raider with Bantha dorbz:
    https://www.shopdisney.com/tusken-ra...-funko-1456626

Luke with Speeder dorbz:
    https://www.shopdisney.com/luke-skyw...-funko-1456346

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast