Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Chewbacca - The Last Jedi

all depends on the sculpt for this one. I have so many Chewie's now that another would just be overkill. I'd rather they focus on the new characters from the films.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

for characters like chewie, c3po and r2d2 and even bb8, unless there is a major change to them, they need not to remake them. Keep it like they were in the true vintage days..1 sculpt for the entire run of the trilogy. Adding sensorscope and removable limbs were the exceptions back in the day

Well, I am always short on Chewies and 3pos. I keep a "cast" together for each film and typically each planet/ location and when I get my Star wars VIII set together I will need a Chewy. So if they put a good one on a TVC2 card I will get it. Maybe multiple if its a good one for the different locations and to back fill the rest of the Saga.
    Dea wanna wanga

I honestly think they should keep figures like this in the 5POA line, and not bog down the SA line with unneeded repacks. The SA one every one else already has is just fine.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    I honestly think they should keep figures like this in the 5POA line, and not bog down the SA line with unneeded repacks. The SA one every one else already has is just fine.
    Agreed. I don't see how they could feasibly top the VOTC version and its derivatives.
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

The removable arm feature on this should be fun.

​yes I just made that up

There are probably (definitely) enough new fans out there that don't have a SA Chewie. Our small community doesn't represent everyone. I, for one, would buy a new SA TLJ Chewie.

Enough new fans that would pay the current, or possibly higher price though? Based on all the pegwarmers in TBS, it doesn't appear so. I've got nothing against said repacks as long as it doesn't impede the line. And that is a very slippery slope.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Enough new fans that would pay the current, or possibly higher price though? Based on all the pegwarmers in TBS, it doesn't appear so. I've got nothing against said repacks as long as it doesn't impede the line. And that is a very slippery slope.
    I haven't seen a TBS Chewie in long time. Long time. Evergreen characters like Chewie/Vader/R2 always sell. The pegwarmers are the over shipped Han/Leia wave. I get your point about unneeded repacks though; I just wouldn't consider Chewie to be one. Plus IF there is going to be a TLJ Chewbacca figure it will probably be a new figure and not a repack.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast