Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Chewbacca - The Last Jedi

I'm still holding out for an actual real fur/hair 3.75" Chewbacca figure.
    They can afford it, what with all the money they're saving by not making playsets.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    I'm still holding out for an actual real fur/hair 3.75" Chewbacca figure.
    They can afford it, what with all the money they're saving by not making playsets.
    a real fur Chewbacca in 4" format with articulation would be awesome. I'd even go for how Funko gave us the Wolfman with flocked fur on him for SDCC. it was a cool little feature and made the figure stand out. not sure if Hasbro could do the same on 4" SA Chewbacca but it's a thought.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Damn that is a great idea, it would need to be sturdy and not stink. I still like my action collection Wampa and Chewies that are real feel fur.

And a bendem Bor Gullet while we are at it
    Dea wanna wanga

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    for characters like chewie, c3po and r2d2 and even bb8, unless there is a major change to them, they need not to remake them. Keep it like they were in the true vintage days..1 sculpt for the entire run of the trilogy. Adding sensorscope and removable limbs were the exceptions back in the day
    Well C3PO would need to be all gold with a gold left arm

Isn't this figure just going to be TFA armor up chewie sans armor? Pass
    “What’s a Star War?”

Lieutenant Commander

With a Porg. Yes.

I'm liking the angry face. Looks a bit like the OG Kenner Chewie

Quote Originally Posted by DarthRimbaud View Post
    With a Porg. Yes.
    We're probably going to see a moment with these two in the movie....either a scary or an 'awww' moment in the film.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

I'll be getting it for the Porg! Can anyone tell if this is a repaint of the TFA Chewie?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast