Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Chewbacca - The Last Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
    Any hep here would be hot.
    f you are asking if it will fit, here is how it looks in a vintage ATST. I don't have a newer one.
    His feet are touching the bottom.
    I

all I know is that the Han Solo movie Chewie is going to actually be legitimately different. He's got TWO bandaliers to make em dance!
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post
    f you are asking if it will fit, here is how it looks in a vintage ATST. I don't have a newer one.
    His feet are touching the bottom.
    I

Ha. Yeah, I know there is zero chance a modern Chewie will fit in anything vintage, with the sole exception of the Dejarik-playing Chewie from 2000 POTJ, and that's a tight squeeze in the POTF2 Falcon's cockpit.
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants series to succeed, it will put the shows on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

The fact that this is the only 3.75" scaled porg is a remains a lost opportunity. They made all sorts of cute kid friendly porg merchandise but somehow the core of the toy brand (or at least what used to be considered the core of the toy brand and could use greater interest from kids) got all but ignored with porgs.

Every Last Jedi figure should have included one.

Right now if they put three or four of them together on a Vintage card they could still sell it.

The Porgs from the 6" line actually fit well with the 3.75 porg, so you could get the Black Series Porgs 2-pack if you want to increase your little birds army!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213