Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: DJ (Benicio del Toro) - The Last Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoFighter View Post
    What if it was international?

All joking aside, there's Licence to Kill
    Totally forgot he was a henchman in a Bond movie!
    Go for Papa Palpatine!

Quote Originally Posted by Lance_Quazar View Post
    If only there was some kind of database....of movies....maybe on the internet......
    Man, that would be sooo awesome! Where is the "like" button when you need it?
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Man, that would be sooo awesome! Where is the "like" button when you need it?
    Billy Ray, old friend, I just assume you like all of my posts (and vice versa.)

If anyone is still looking for this DJ figure, it is currently available at the discount chain "Action" in France for 2€ (along with other Wave 2 figures such as General Leia, Luke Exile, Jyn Erso, Rey Island Journey).

Shipping costs would be quite expensive for the USA, but I can always help out if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by vadersvette View Post
    Totally forgot he was a henchman in a Bond movie!
    He's got one of the most memoral henchmen line deliveries in LTK. "Dont't worry. We gave her a nice... honeymoooon!"
    The Dalton Bonds are still my favourites.

Found several more of DJ, along with Rex, Royal Guard etc. at an Ollie’s in NC
    You don't know the power of the dark side!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456