Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: The LEGfaux Thread

I know a lot of the boxed Lepin sets have numbered bags, at least my UCS sets do.
    Steven A. Weimer

"Only a bootleg collector would be happy with a 1 armed prune face that looks like it has passed through the family pet " - Joshua_A

Quote Originally Posted by Rebojazz View Post
    I know a lot of the boxed Lepin sets have numbered bags, at least my UCS sets do.
    I'm still waiting on the boxed one, this was the one without the box. No Biggie I just hadn't seen that or heard about that with the no box versions.

Often times even the loose bag sets will also depending on where you get them. Are you planning to build the Cloud City set then? I don't have that one, would like to see it.
    Steven A. Weimer

"Only a bootleg collector would be happy with a 1 armed prune face that looks like it has passed through the family pet " - Joshua_A

so where is a good site to order from then??

One thing we can't have in this thread is direct sales. It's one thing to discuss the pros/cons of fake LEGO but actually encouraging bootleg sales is against forum rules.

Any answers to this question will be deleted. Further repercussions may be necessary if this rule isn't followed.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 02-01-2019 at 08:04 PM.
    LEGO Star Wars content manager - Rebelscum
    LEGO Star Wars forum administrator - Rebelscum
    RLFM Representative - LEGO Ambassador Network

Quote Originally Posted by Rebojazz View Post
    Often times even the loose bag sets will also depending on where you get them. Are you planning to build the Cloud City set then? I don't have that one, would like to see it.
    Yes on the building. I'm doing all 3 at once. Should be fun. It will be a while though on my results. I have multiple battles/interest going on at the moment.

Ya, I saw that yesterday and thought "its about time". Lepin has been breaking the law for years. It was in court for years. They were found guilty. Nice to see something is finally being done.

They have been a immoral, corrupt disgrace on our hobby for far to long.

I have never agreed with the recent stance on this forum of encouraging people to buy and discuss Lepin. (That is off limits on other Lego forums...for a good reason imo). Hopefully this puts an end to it and makes them not available.
    Last edited by Hutt; 04-26-2019 at 09:02 AM.

This is great news. Hopefully this actually does the trick and they’re actually gone. Those knockoffs have muddied up the waters and are unequivocally IP theft.

It's absolutely fantastic news. I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a bit longer to sniff out and shut down all of Lepin's operations, but this is a massive step forward.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast