Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Premium Format Han Solo, Finally!

No good. Just does not look right. Easy pass once again.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader

I agree with most, no way is the likeness there for spending this kind of money!!

HT 1/6 scale Han in Stormtrooper outfit is way better and SSC needs to match this degree of accuracy.
    Last edited by Irish_Jedi; 05-03-2017 at 10:29 AM.

Video shown of both Solo and ESB Luke: https://youtu.be/ls0-0hJRevU
    ANH, the best movie ever - ESB, the best SW movie ever
    My feedback

Yipee - The early words of Darth Vader...

Just looked at the sideshow site. The exclusive version comes with an E11 blaster.

Seems like an odd choice for Han in that outfit...

I just can't get past the cost of this! It is so inflated! I don't even like it but feel bad for anyone that drops the cash on such an overpriced item. Hopefully the bubble will soon burst and Disney will realize that people will not pay such ridiculous money for something that is worth about $300.00 at the most.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader

These year long waiting periods are killing me! This should be shipping around the time I move so I might have to wait until then to order it. Im ok with missing out on the exclusive since I have no intent what so ever to display it with the E-11.

Not buying it..
    The price is just to high as well I don't have much space left to display it..
    I might consider pre ordering the PF of Luke next week on 5-10..

I understand Harrison Ford is difficult to sculpt accurately, but those eyes... who in God's name gave this the all clear?
    Surely they can and should tweak it prior to mass production?

To be fair, the sculpt is very good for the most part, but fails in a few key areas - unacceptable in a figure costing more than half a grand.
    For that sort of money I expect this to look nigh on perfect. It needs to be excellent.
    Last edited by Palitoy_DS_1971; 05-05-2017 at 02:11 PM.

I need a definitive Han Solo piece in my collection

This WILL NOT be it
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast