Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Vintage 2019 Figure Want List

Trying to come up with something off the top of my head that hasn't been mentioned yet. I'd love to see anything from Maz's castle - especially Grummgar and his FO informant lady friend (two pack anyone?). Korr Sella also comes to mind, along with the furry guy next to her (don't know the species name) in the scene where the FO obliterates Hosnian Prime.

I'd love a multipack of all of the Knights of Ren from Rey's forceback vision. I could see EE having this as an exclusive set or something like that.

Chirrut
    Baze
    Bodhi
    Saw Guerrera
    Krennic
    Admiral Raddus
    Mon Mothma
    Scarif Rebel Trooper
    Pedrin Gall (Red 5)

General Jan Dodonna
    ANH Leia
    Any remaining Cantina Aliens
    Farmboy Luke

Admiral Piett
    Lobot
    New Bespin Lando

ROTJ Emperor
    Yakface
    Jabba's Palance Luke (with correct Cloak)
    Any other Jabba Goons Yet to be made

Nik Sant/Capt Rex in Endor Gear
    Imperial Dignitary

General Hux
    FO Officers
    FO Snowtroopers
    FO Flametroopers
    General Leia
    TFA Luke
    Maz
    Unmasked Kylo
    Resistance Rey
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

Oh, and SA Rebels Cartoon Characters...animated or realistic
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Personally, I have no interest in resculpts for the most part - the real must for me is new characters. Sim Aloo is the example I tend to use, he's a Kenner figure, that Hasbro seemingly neglected to put in any of their modern lines.

If Hasbro already released a character with limited articulation, but with a good sculpt, I don't want a new version instead of a new character.

I can't say that I DON'T want a new version of a character I have, but my preference would be for new characters as well. Unfortunately I don't think we'll get too many of those NEW new characters like Fozec and Tzzivvt.

I think this forum will quickly devolve into EVERY CHARACTER IN EVERY COSTUME EVER IMAGINED... so I'm not going to list a bunch of characters, but I will say that I'd like to see them focus on some key characters to finish a group. I have Jyn and Cassian. I need Bodhi, Baze, Chirrut, and K-2SO (although not immediately as I do like the 5POA one). I like sets of figures. I'd also like to see realistic versions of the Rebels crew.

I'd also say scene specific waves. In my opinion, there is no better way to get people to buy something they might not otherwise. A parent looking at pegs might buy a Farmboy Luke... but they might also buy a couple Cantina Aliens if they are told these figures go together. Just sayin'
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by matto View Post
    Oh, and SA Rebels Cartoon Characters...animated or realistic

Gotta be realistic then. Hasbro confirmed any cartoon character chosen for the poll would be sculpted as realistic. I guess any regular release would have to be too.

I hope that all previous versions are omitted. I hate remembering 2012/2013/2014 when TVC ObiWan and QuiGon sat on the pegs unmoving for years. My Walmart got so used to it that there was a peg that instead of saying "TVC" it just said Qui Gon.

I'm glad to see TVC returning, but I know Hasbro and despite every 'new' change of direction that we've seen since 2011, it still is always the same. Peg Warmers that keep fresh stock from reaching us. $20 SA TVC figures will be slow to move and will be lightly stocked. I fully expect very high levels of frustration with this line after wave 2 appears. I'd love to find that SA Rebels figures are to be included with the TVC line. But then I remember how Rebels is treated now. Few figures at all. Dumb ones like one episode Leia are chosen. The ones that are good are hard to find. Ugh.

Go light on the prequels and skip TPM all together.
    "Pain don't hurt" James Dalton in Roadhouse 1989

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    I hope that all previous versions are omitted.
    Well, you're out of luck as the first figure previewed was a repacked Rey.

Quote Originally Posted by keknivek View Post
    I can't say that I DON'T want a new version of a character I have, but my preference would be for new characters as well. Unfortunately I don't think we'll get too many of those NEW new characters like Fozec and Tzzivvt.

I think this forum will quickly devolve into EVERY CHARACTER IN EVERY COSTUME EVER IMAGINED... so I'm not going to list a bunch of characters, but I will say that I'd like to see them focus on some key characters to finish a group. I have Jyn and Cassian. I need Bodhi, Baze, Chirrut, and K-2SO (although not immediately as I do like the 5POA one). I like sets of figures. I'd also like to see realistic versions of the Rebels crew.

I'd also say scene specific waves. In my opinion, there is no better way to get people to buy something they might not otherwise. A parent looking at pegs might buy a Farmboy Luke... but they might also buy a couple Cantina Aliens if they are told these figures go together. Just sayin'
    You mention a perfect example of an ANH alien, Tzzivvt, that has been on wishlists for many years - I would prefer this character over ANY resculpted ANH alien. After collecting for so many years, I need new characters to remain interested in making SA 3.75 purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by reyandbb8 View Post
    Hasbro could even kitbash this figure quite easily using a repaint of the Black Series Hoth Leia, with new legs and the Bespin Gown Leia head.
    That would be one awful looking figure if they did that.

Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast