Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefront 2 Inferno Squadron TIE Fighter Pilot - GameStop Exclusive

Hoping for a UK release on this one. Looks like a nice figure!
    In my book, experience outranks everything.

Hoping for an EB Games release in Canada. We're getting R5-D4 so it's possible we'll get this as well.
    Black Series Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Cad Bane, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook

Quote Originally Posted by Th3F0rc3 View Post
    I just preordered 6 in store. Manager said these will be just like R5-D4, when they're sold out... they're gone.
    Can you pre-order in store even if it is sold out online?
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikkes View Post
    Can you pre-order in store even if it is sold out online?
    I did just that. He also mentioned that the R5-D4 sold out company wide in 3 days. I didnt want to risk this one because the footnote says while supplies last. I asked and that's when he said when they're gone they're... I didn't want to wait till Monday.

Looks cool enough, but I am not going to lose any sleep if I can't get one.

Just went to my Gamestop and preordered one. They have it as Battlefront Pilot in their system not Inferno Squadron. The cashier said there is a huge demand for the figure.

Quote Originally Posted by THX1969 View Post
    Looks cool enough, but I am not going to lose any sleep if I can't get one.
    Yeah,I won't either.Don't get me wrong I love the TIE pilot if I can get it great.

There is no way the preorder window is closed already, it was glitched out most of the day.

I'm not a fan of how R5 has been handled so far, don't want Gamestop to have exclusives every year...

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

This one looks pretty cool, hopefully I can score a couple. I wonder if this is a new sculpt or just a repaint of the old TIE Pilot? I read that it was supposed to be female, but I see no indication of that on the figure.
    TK-114
    Imperial Stormcustomizer
    Alias: Net-Viper X
    Check out my website to see more Star Wars customs. My Rebel Scum Feedback Thread

I was just able to preorder in store, even though they shut down online orders. So if you have one near by you can still get one lined up.

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast