Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Hot Toys ROTJ Luke Skywalker

Quote Originally Posted by Joda76 View Post
    I think it looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice pics. I wish I could afford to get two Lukes so I could display him both ways.
    Wants: Funko eyelids holiday Yoda and Chase holiday Vader Pop!s

My SS/HT collection: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1122226
    Hasbro: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1104336

Quote Originally Posted by thorskywalker View Post
    what do you guys think of the facial likeness?
    Its spot on, but I neither have the funds nor the room to do a ROTJ setup...Iíll stick with ANH Luke, Hoth Luke, X-Wing Luke & my first two Bespin MM HT Lukeís from ESB.

Got mine yesterday as a birthday present from my mom. Man, this figure is great! Likeness is spot on if you ask me...probably the best Luke we have gotten from HT. There was a lot of talk (on SSF) about his padded under suit making him look fat, I think it looks great. I'm glad they went with that, kind of like they did with the '66 Batman. It helps the skin tight costume appear more natural. I share the common gripe that he doesn't come with enough gloved right hands...really odd, though I was looking at the new Sideshow Jedi Luke and he only comes with two gloved hands...what gives? I had a little trouble swapping out the light up arm. I rolled the sleeve up to do it. My biggest problem was getting the cuff over the forearm, but, once I did that it was a piece of cake. The weather did not cooperate today, so I couldn't get any natural light, but here are couple of quick shots of mine:

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

The problem is; I think I like the 'likeness' as well.. and IF only IF I decide to buy this, I will have to buy the remaining OT HOT TOYS figures.. and I am trying so hard to keep away from the 1:6 game..

In a PERFECT world, HOT TOYS will eventually start to manufacture identical 1:12 figures.. same likeness same quality... that would be a DREAM because then I will not have to worry about display space nor budget
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

Quote Originally Posted by thorskywalker View Post
    The problem is; I think I like the 'likeness' as well.. and IF only IF I decide to buy this, I will have to buy the remaining OT HOT TOYS figures.. and I am trying so hard to keep away from the 1:6 game..

In a PERFECT world, HOT TOYS will eventually start to manufacture identical 1:12 figures.. same likeness same quality... that would be a DREAM because then I will not have to worry about display space nor budget
    You probably know about Kotobukiya, 1/10 and cheaper but likeness is hit or miss. But Iron studios does 1/10 and much better likenesses, of course there in between koto and HT in the price range.

Finally had some extra time to pose and mess with this figure. I think it's my favorite Luke from my entire collection. Money well spent for me.

I received mine a couple of weeks ago and my only complaint remains the lack of a gloved saber-grip right hand. Not all of us care about the light-up feature, Hot Toys.

It's a minor complaint though as the figure is gorgeous. It's otherwise perfect. I even love the stand.
    Imaginaut

Received this one from Sideshow a few weeks ago....really happy with it.

Like others have said it suffers from a lack of gloved hands...but hopefully the Endor release will remedy that.
    Remember it all.....write it down....tell it.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021