Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Toys ROTJ Luke Skywalker

I like the options he comes with, not big on the Endor Poncho version. But all the hand variation are neat, and I'm really digging the robed look!

Thing is, I'm just not into having multiple looks that you have to change. One reason why I always preferred Hasbro and buying each look separately to display.

At first I was like this is pretty cool, but after some comments and not really into 6th scale. I likely wont get this. But I plan to get Mythos Obi-Wan.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

snagged this one this week, now I have to debate if I want a vader.

they did an excellent job on the likeness, I am pretty excited

Quote Originally Posted by GrandAdmiralJSK View Post
    snagged this one this week, now I have to debate if I want a vader.

they did an excellent job on the likeness, I am pretty excited
    Where did you pick it up from? I have it pre ordered and the site still says this summer is the release window.

I guess he meant he POed Luke and is now debating over pulling the trigger on a Vader as well.

Iím fairly certain that Hot Toys will make a ROTJ Darth Vader. Likely will have the severed hand and the old Anakin likeness head swap. HT has already made ANH version, and the ESB version is on preorder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You know you've had a good week when you've made it thru without stepping in 'Bantha Poo-Doo'.

Hot Toys Facebook page has been updated with final production images of Luke Jedi. It's turnout nice. I like the display stand, and it would seem a Gamorrean Guard could be on it's way too.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Nice indeed!

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by jediknight49 View Post
    Hot Toys Facebook page has been updated with final production images of Luke Jedi. It's turnout nice. I like the display stand, and it would seem a Gamorrean Guard could be on it's way too.
    I think those are just images that the photographer used in the background. If you look through them all, there is also a Yakface and a Dug in the background of one shot. I also don't think these are official photos from Hot Toys. Apparently the figure is out in Hong Kong.
    Feedback thread

Since I have both Bespin Luke’s & ANH Luke from HT, plus Sideshow’s X-wing & Hoth Luke’s...I’m going to pass. That’s enough Luke for awhile.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast